Secret Reveal|Eight

Finn grasped Octavia's arm lightly making the girl spin around and punch him. "Ow," he groaned holding his stomach where she hit him. "Sorry, Finn. What's up?," she asked the boy. 

Finn leaned into her ear and whispered, "I need you to schedule a meeting with the Grounders leader," 

Octavia reared back, "Why?,"

Finn looks around, "I want peace. " 

Octavia sighs and looks at the other deliqueents. "Do they?," she nudged towards them. Finn looked and sighed running a hand through his hair. 

"Please," he pleaded. Octavi rolled her eyes, "Fine, I'll go meet with Lincoln about it. No guns if it happens," points Octavia at him. Finn grimaced, "I will try my best,". Octavia turned on her heel and left the camp. 

Octavia walked her way towards Lincoln's cave. As she nears she spots a white flower indipped with a light pink. Siling, she picked it up and continued walking unaware of the person following her. She entered the cave and Lincoln smiled. 

"there she is," he smiles and kisses her. SHe kisses back passion filling it. Lincoln pulls away and Octavia takes off her shirt. Lincoln attacks her giving her kisses around her collarbone. Octavi jumps and wraps her hips around Lncolns waist deepening their kiss. Lincoln throws her onto the bed and climbs on top of her. 

"Tuck!," called Lexa's voice from behind his bedrooms doors that were bolted and locked. It's been a week since he's told Octavia off and he has been struggling harder than before. 

Tuck looked at the door that was moving. "Tuck, Please," called Lexa. Lexa stared at the doors that were bolted. Tuck's locked himself in there for a week. "Heda, shall we break it open," asked a warrior. 

Lexa nodded and a big crash was heard. The door splintered and Lexa rushed in. Tuck's room was a mess. Everything was thrown over the place ad Tuck sat on his bed. "Tuck," Lexa called lightly. 

He looked up and Lexa go a good look at him. His hair was messy, he had purple lines underneath his eyes. His was a lighter skin tone then usual. Lexa walked over to the boy and kneeled in front of him. "Tuck, speak," she ordered lightly. 

"A-am I not good enough?," he spoke his voice raw and hoarse from the screaming and crying he's done the past week. 

"No, no. You are perfect, Tuck. And, if Skaikru can't see that then maybe their not worth your time," comforted Lexa to the boy. 

"Maybe your right.," Tuck said. Lexa nodded. "I am no longer Tuck kom Skaikru. But, Tuck kom Trikru," announced Tuck his voice back at power. 

Before Lexa can speak Lincoln rushes in, "Heda, forgive me for intruding," he said. 

"What is it Lincoln," spat Lexa at the Trikru warrior. 

"Skaikru has asked to meet you in peace at the bridge. They will bring no weapons if you don't either," 

"Nonsense, I will be bringing my weapons nonetheless," answered Lexa. Lincoln sighed, "Yes, HedaI," 

Lexa looked towards Tuck who was watching Lincoln fury i his eyes. Lexa rested a hand on his shoulder. "Tell Skaikru we will be there," ordered Lexa towards Lincoln. Lincoln looked at Tuck and nodded before leaving. "I want to come" says Tuck speaking up. 

"Are you sure, your ready?," asked lexa not wanting to push the boy. "Better now then later," he answered and stood up. 

-

Tuck put his ears and tail away and put on a black jacket and brown combat boots. He sheathed his sword on his belt and exited his room two guards following. 

Today is the day he will face his past. He meets Anya at the stables. Lexa wouldn't be going because Skaikru was not trustworthy. "Tuck," greted Anya to the boy who approached. 

"Anya," he returns the greeting and climbs onto his black stallion with white patches. "Let's go," ordered Anya who moved out. Tuck flicked the rins and Oreo took off. Tuck steered the horse around corners and keeping up with Anya's speed. In all honesty he was scared but he couldn't show that now. 

"Slow," ordered Anya and the five horses came to a stop. On the bridge stood four people. Finn, Clarke, Lincoln and Octavia. 

"I thought no weapons," shouts Clarke. 

"I was told there wouldn't be," he answered. 

"What does Skaikru want," asked Anya  to the group of four people. Tuck looked around seeing grounders hidden upon the trees. He looked around vividly to look for others. Knowing Clarke she probably told Bellamy.

"We want a peace contract," starts Clarke stepping forwards. 

"Why would we do that?," asked Anya back. 

"We have a ship of people armed with guns coming down in a few days,"

Tuck can see the look of shock flash across Anya's face but she masked it quickly. "What are you demands," forward Anya. 

"We want access to your land and in return we will teach you our ways, and promise when our friends and family come down you guys will not be harmed,"

"We will give you access to our land but we already know how to survive and don't need you knowledge," 

"You don't know how to defend against guns fight our people," points Clarke. Anya looked at Tuck and nodded. 

Tuck took a deep breath and slid off his horse. He took a few steps forwards and stopped as Anya ordered him to. "Take of your helmet," she ordered. 

Tuck reached up and pried his helmet off his face. Standing across from him he found himself staring properly at the group. "Finn's and Clarkes faces drop in shock. 

"H-how?," questioned Clarke stepping forwards. The boy stared at her, "Looks like you dont know everything Griffin,' he spoke his voice filling with strength. 

"Tuck?," asked a voice.