Naruto's eyes filled with tears his arms hugging Sasuke tighter. No matter how much crap Sasuke went to how high his reputation was all behind that was this wounded, and hurt soul that he knew needed a hand. Naruto had his grandfather, but when he lost him he lost a piece of him. He had the blessing of having that, and it hurt him that a good soul like Sasuke didn't have anyone.

Naruto knew he had Suigetsu, and Sai, but he knew they weren't close like he was with Kiba, and Neji.

Just like Sai had said Sasuke only worked he never took a break. All that over working, loneliness, pressure from everything was on Sasuke shoulders.

"Everything is going to be okay." Naruto whispered.

Sasuke's eyes widened at those words he snuggled more against Naruto his nose nuzzled against his shoulder. He took a calming breath trying to ease himself.

'Damn, I'm such a baby.' Sasuke mentally grumbled.

"You better not be beating yourself up."

The raven tensed, and when he did Naruto giggled softly.

"Busted." He teased in a soft voice his hand rubbing along with Yuro across his back.

Sasuke sighed composing himself he pulled away slowly Naruto broke away as well, but he rose his hands softly to brush away the ravens tears. Sasuke eyes fell over the blond a soft smile curving his lips. Despite being complete opposites they connected so much, and went though almost the same trauma.

"Are you love birds going to kiss or what?"

Naruto flinched, as he turned over his shoulder to glare at Kiba who smirked the brunet was about to speak but was whacked by Neji.

"Kiba!"

"What the hell am I your piñata!?" Kiba growled.

"Duh!" Neji retorted.

Kiba grumbled only to begin chasing the other, Sasuke, and Naruto chuckled. The blond nudged the raven who had composed himself, and with that they followed after the two. Naruto giggled more once he caught Kiba lifting Neji up, and over his shoulder.

"Kiba!" Neji tried to curse, but it came out in a chuckle.

Kiba skated down the curve still holding Neji. The brunet moved him so he could give him a piggy back ride. Neji held on laughing softly, as Kiba picked up his speed.

"Oi, I swear if we fall I'm going to kill you." Neji joked.

Kiba broke into laughter to then spun around then skated backwards.

"See I'm a professional." he stated highly with pride.

Kiba then tripped almost tumbling over.

"Hey!"

Kiba laughed more to then skate with a small crouch.

"Just kidding." He hummed to then stick out his tongue.

Neji wacked his head softly, but snuggled to hold on, the brunet eyes caught Neij's smile. Kiba let out a small chcukle a warm embrace brushing against his cheeks. Neji's eyes fell over Kiba those lavender orbs admiring his best friend they fell over those cute triangle on his cheeks then over to his soft sweet eyes. Neji warmed easing on the brunets back.

"H-hey! S-sasuke!"

Kiba, and Neji turned around to catch Sasuke speed right pass them with Naruto on his back. Sasuke turned to skate backwards a smirk over his lips.