CHAPTER 2: Police Adventure Begins!

Start from the beginning

Drill Instructor: Scorching sandstorm.

Judy struggles through the sand. But she gets covered up by sand.

Drill Instructor: You're dead, bunny bumpkin!

We move on to the Rainforest District.

Drill Instructor: 1000 foot fall.

on Vine-Covered Monkey Bars. Judy swings across the bars but then she falls off, landing face first in the mud.

Drill Instructor: You're dead, carrot face!

We go the Tundra Town Ice Wall, Judy and the cadets sprint toward the wall. The Clawed Animals dig into the ice wall.

Drill Instructor: Frigid ice wall.

But Judy slides off, landing into the freezing water.

Drill Instructor: You're dead, farm girl!

After that we move to a Boxing Ring, Judy gets in the ring with a Big Bison.

Drill Instructor: E-normous criminal.

Judy gets punched in the nose, that sends her flying to a corner of the ring.

Drill Instructor: You're Dead!

Judy ruses into a stall. But the toilet is larger than she is. Judy shuts the door. But when she jumps onto the toilet seat, she accidentally slip into to the toilet. In the next stall is the Drill Instructor.

Drill Instructor: Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff
butt!

As Judy finally gets out of toilet, she walks out of the Bathroom, she is still upset about everything that's been happening. But Judy then see's someone coming down the hallway. She looks up and see's other cadet, it's a male cadet.

Judy: Hello, how's your day going cadet?

The Male Cadet: It's going good Cadet, Are you keeping your spirits up?

Judy: Yeah, In anyway I can.

The Male Cadet: Thats great. Wait? (Looking at Judy closely) Are you Judy Hopps by any chance.

Judy: Yes Sir. How are you.

The Male Cadet: Judy. You don't remember me.

Judy takes a second to look at the cadet, but then she suddenly remembers, with shock on her face.

Judy: Mikey! Mikey Kruger!

Mike: Hey, Judy. Well you can me Mike.

Judy: Oh, Mike. Oh my gosh! It's been a long time, (going up to Mike giving him a hug.) you've gotten a lot taller. How have you been doing?

Mike: I've been doing ok. It's awesome seeing you again, and your becoming a police officer. That's amazing, I knew you can do it.

Judy: Yeah, I'm still pursuing my dream. Your becoming a Police Officer too.

Mike: Yeah. Well you inspired me wanting to become a police officer when we were kids. When I saw you with so much excitement and wondering. That made me start to think of what I can do. And I have to thank you for opening my eye's.

Judy's face blush's a bit

Judy: Well, um. Thank you Mike, I'm glad to see you again.

Mike: You too, Judy. Well I gotta go, I'll see you later ok.

Judy: You too, Mike.

As Mike walks away while Judy watch's him. Mike stops then turns look at Judy, with Judy still standing there.