AUTHORS NOTE + TW

>>>>>>>>>>SCROLL FOR TRIGGER WARNING <<<<<<<<<<

First of all, I would like to say thank you to anyone who actually clicked on this story. This is basically the first fanfic I've ever written (besides the ones when I was like 10 years old but we won't talk about that). 

I low-key spend a lot of time on this book, I even wrote a whole ass storyline/plan/character build thing too to help write this, so it really does mean a lot if it actually gets read.

This story is gonna have some kinda heavy themes so there is a fair few trigger warnings here. I'd like to say that if you read the story and do get triggered, I will not take credit for that because you should've read through this page, and it's in pretty bold writing.

---------------------TW---------------------

TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE/SEXUAL ASSAULT,  ABUSE, SELF-HARM, SWEARING, WEIGHT, GORE, AND MAJOR SEXUAL THEMES

---------------------TW---------------------

Yeah, I know a lot of you horny mfs are excited to see that there's smut so you're welcome. Please note that the first few chapters will be shorter than others because it's only the introduction. It does get exciting I promise. :)

PLEASE READ

I've taken out a few events/people, simply because they do not occur in my story's universe and won't have any impact on the story:

-Beth's characters: Beth is taken out mainly because her storyline will have no significance to my story so I feel there's no use in adding her into the story. I'm sorry to the Beth fans who thought she might be in here, I love her too!

-Negan's group: I don't want to drag on the storyline of this book because adding the whole Savior's thing will make the book 100x longer and I'm not too sure how I would end the story with them in it.

-Some other small things

So in conclusion, yes this is a TWD fanfic but some events/people are taken out but will not impact the storyline in any major way.