Diya asked me a question that reminded me of my new chapter in life. "Mama, when u coming home with us?" Akky gasped as if remembering something and left the room mumbling something about forgetting things. We all gave her weird looks. I tried to answer Diya as much as possible.

"Baby, first I need to marry your dada then I will come to your house."

"What is mawy mama?" She looked at me innocently. I struggled to find the correct words to explain it to her and all were looking at me expectantly waiting for the answer.

"Your dada and I need to take responsibility for you together. We need to offer god prayer that we will look after you together, that is marriage princess." Diya looked at Abhi and me with adoration in her eyes.

"Love you, mama." Diya came and hugged me. She started yawning and Aarav took her to her for her nap, he stopped me from leaving telling me that they need some time for bonding.

"You did a good job." Abhi praised me and I felt my eyes bulging out of their sockets.

Abhi

I do not think I am saying these words but I really enjoyed the food fight we had in the kitchen. I was angry with Avni for going against my wishes and for blackmailing me using Diya. I can feel that Aarav was whipped for her and she impressed Rohan. She was wooing everyone in my family. I started the fight but it turned out to be amazing. I had a great time with my friends and family after a long time. I noticed her from the corner of my eye, she looked sexy in those shorts, and I tried hard not to look at her. I heard the answer she gave to Diya, I felt grateful that she explained that to a 3-year-old. I praised her before I can stop myself.

"You did a good job." Her reaction to that was comical, I appreciate people for their hard work, and I am not that cruel.

"You are praising me." She pointed to herself, Nihal and Rohan chuckled at her. Rohan answered her question,

"Hey, don't be like that, he actually praises others for good work." Rohan does not speak to others until they are close, I did not expect that from him, I think Avni is a magnet who draws others towards her and makes others feel at ease. Akshaya came back with some papers in her hands, she sat in front of us and started telling us about marriage preparations.

"So, the marriage date is fixed, it is 10 days from now. We need to decide on a venue for the marriage. What do you guys suggest?" She asked us both.

"I think New York will be good, we have our house there and main office. I was supposed to shift there, so why not marry there." I said without a second thought. Akshaya hesitated for a moment.

"Bhai, you are not shifting. Dad decided that it is best if you settle here in India after marriage, I think you need to speak with him." I did not know this information, I wanted to question Dad and force him into agreeing with me but I cannot do that to him when he is in this condition.

"Ok, I will speak with him later. Marriage will be held in India." I said with conviction. They started discussing possible venues.

"I don't want to make marriage a big affair, let us keep it small. We can have a reception with as many guests as you wish." Avni said to Akshaya, I think she liked to keep the event private. Akshaya nodded her head in understanding and even I agreed with her.

"I will discuss with dad and uncle regarding this and fix a place as soon as possible. Tomorrow is your engagement."

"What!" We both said at a time shocked.

I was furious that they did not discuss this proposal with me, "Akshaya you should have discussed this with me before deciding." Rohan came to her rescue.