The cheese. [45 part 2]

Mulai dari awal

The tortoise turned back, looking up at Amity as he continued to eat the veggies. Luz poked it's tail; The tortoise hissed, jumping forward, and running off. Amity facepalmed, "Oh my god.."

Luz giggled, "Isn't there a story, who won? The tortoise or the bunny? It's purr-ty obvious Flash won."

"Thought you shouldn't be able to do magic, idiot." Amity pushed Luz's head down, ruffling her hair.

Something fell in front of them, cheese. "THE CHEESE REALLY IS COMING-" Luz shouted, getting off the floor.

Amity got up, "That'd never happen. Cheese doesn't think."

A cheese stick fell in front of them, then another, and another, and another, and another! "Yep- Going to pass out-"

"WAIT-"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz was fine, always fine! The cheese isn't coming, that's stupid! A bang ensued on the window, Amity looking over, a slice of cheese sliding down it. "Emira..Cut it out.." Amity muttered.

The window opened, Edric and Emira peeking in, smirking. "How's Viney?" Emira asked, climbing in first.

"I don't know, I don't like her."

"You like Luz, how is she?" Edric questioned, falling face first on the carpet.

Amity glared at him, Edric rubbing his nose, "She's okay, just resting for now."

"Mom set up the guest bedroom, you can send her there." Emira said, helping Edric up.

"And leave you two alone with her? Absolutely not." Amity huffed. "You used to prank me every night, I even had to lock the stupid windows! I will not trust you alone with her."

Edric scoffed, "And we're supposed to trust you? Just because Luz clearly likes you more, doesn't mean you have to care for her like you did with us when we were sick."

Luz flipped over, feeling for Amity's hand, pulling it close, using her thumb to rub Amity's palm, "Uh-Oh." Emira blurted out. "Looks like you're stuck."

"Yes, very stuck. Go find her stuffie."

To be continued.

Major Storytime with Chrys update! I'm so pissed!

AUGH! SKGKAOOGOAOR AUGHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AH. Ahem. ----. Okay. Ha. I'm going to be on a young serial killer list. I know I am.

So, Monday. Helen waved hi to me in class which was absolutely rare so I awhed and waved energetically back, then I got started on my work. Thirty minutes later, WITHOUT me bothering Helen, I finished my work and my friend came in while most of the students were testing pick-up lines out on eachother.

Ten minutes later, a boy goes up to Helen, then asks if he can try a pickup line on her. "Oh hell no– Get the ---- away from my Helen–" I kind of got out of my seat and tried pushing my way past my friend.

But they grabbed me and told me to sit the hell down, "Birch– GET AWAY- QUIT FLIRTING- SHES MINE-" I was literally about to throw my book at this boy.

He did his pickup line, Helen gave it a two, then he left. I don't know that the heck cock blocking is but my friend told me to do that to the boy. For a few minutes after, I asked Helen if I could sit with her, she kept saying no, but I knew she wouldn't mind if I did later on anyways, she loves me!

Then the teacher told me us to put the iPads away, so I put mine away, Helen got up after then went to go put hers away, asking the teacher a question. So I rushed to pack up, then brought my stuff over to sit by Helen. Her reaction? "I knew it." She laughed and smiled, sitting down by me.

I was hella excited, but I didn't want to scare her off, so I read my book, not wanting to bother her. Til. That. ----. Boy came back. "Can we try a few more on you?"

"Nu-Uh, screw off, Helen's mine. Only I can–"

"Sure."

"HELEN–"

"Ap-ap-ap." He inturrupted. "She said yes." Then he said he pick up line that I literally couldn't care less to hear.

Then his friends did there's, one of which, was this; "Are you a garbage bag? Cause I want to take you out."

I kicked his leg, then he said I was doing something I forgot then Helen rated them. "6."

"HELEN DON'T RATE IT–"

"It was okay, kind of aggressive though." She said to the guy who told her a pickup line earlier.

"HELEN WHY- WHY WOULD YOU GIVE IT A SIX??"

"It was okay."

"Helen no-- No no no-"

"STUDENTS WE'RE NOT LEAVING YET!"

I grabbed my phone while Helen messed a bit on her phone, then the guy came back, telling her something then he went to his seat. "Helen go. Escape."

"Huh?"

"Bell." I nudged her, signaling to the open door.

She looked back and got up, waving at me with her ever so charming mask smile, then she left. "Obsessed gay. You are so desperate. You are literally in love."

"Other way around my friend." I said to my friend, getting up. "Anyways I have her number~"

"Gurl I been knew. You are totally bothering her aren't you?"

"No no I swear– I've only texted her when she asks me something, I barely have anything–"

"Mhm." My friend pushed me away then left.

Anyways I'm going to go kill someone so leave some tips on how to make sure their friends don't suspect you.