Chapter: 43 🔺Ⓕ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓨ︎ Ⓞ︎Ⓕ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎🔻

Start from the beginning

"Hey babe, how are you? You haven't called me for the past two weeks." A loud, sickening voice comes from the other side of the phone startling the female assassin. She looks at the punch man, confusion visible on her face.

I think I have officially become deaf. His girlfriend is so loud. The female assassin says in her mind before rubbing her ears. By the person's choice of words to call Jimin, Y/n assumes that she is his girlfriend.

Jimin shows the female assassin an apologetic smile before answering, "I'm fine. But why are you calling me now? Didn't I say that I will visit you later?" He answers, showing no emotion while keeping his eyes on the road.

"You know how much I missed you past these days. How much I missed your touch on my-" before she can complete her sentence Jimin places his fingers over the phone speaker so the female assassin won't be able to hear it. But at that moment he forgot how sharp her ears are.

Y/n coughs knowing where the conversation is going and decides to give Jimin a break once they reach the headquarters. She hates the idea of being a third wheel between two lovers.

Once Jimin loses his fingers over the speaker Y/n can't hear her constant nagging again. The person from the other side requests Jimin for a quick visit to her house but the punch man keeps denying but it isn't working on her. When the female assassin notices the familiar, huge metal gate in front of them a smile flashes on her face. Before the guards can open the gate, the female assassin gets out of the car.

While staying in call Jimin looks at her showing confusion and cuts the call. Y/n shows a small smile before taking her sling bag from the backseat.

"You should go and visit your girlfriend Jiminie. She must be very upset right now." The female assassin tells the punch man but when he tries to give an excuse Y/n shut the car door before saying good luck.

Since the front door glass was down the female assassin chooses to pass some advice to a fellow gang member.

"Jimin, we are different from normal people. You know that right?" The female assassin starts speaking, getting the punch man's attention.

"We spend half of our time on training and another half on killing. In between this training and killing sessions love never gets a chance to take entry into our hearts. Since our hearts are locked from the beginning. But you have someone who loves you and now she is waiting for your arrival. That's why I'm telling you to visit her and or you'll end up losing her because of less affection you are showing." Y/n simply gives him advice before stepping away from the car, leaving Jimin speechless.

A gust of wide fly past her making strands of her dangling hair in the middle of emptiness. The female assassin put a strand behind her ear before taking a glimpse of the dark, starry sky.

She has never been in a romantic relationship in her twenty years of life but listening to her colleagues' love life matters for over a few years she understands how this whole relationship scenario works.

Y/n's colleagues, Hyo-sonn and Seo-yoon once tried to set her up with one of their mutual friends since he had feelings for her. But she rejected his proposal right on the poor boy's face. That day was one of her most stressful days. She had to reject that stubborn guy a couple of times before he gave up for good.

Later the girls even asked her if the female assassin ever wanted to be in love and she replied with a no. To her love is like a forbidden luxury. A luxury she never wanted to experience. But recently she's been thinking about someone quite lot. Since that night when that person unconsciously kissed her.

Y/n understands that she has been spacing out and she slightly pat her cheeks to get out of the trance.

On the other hand, the female assassin's words shut the punch man's mouth like someone zipped it. First, her words hit him like a damn truck. He never thought that the dangerous assassin who just killed a person showing the least bit of mercy talked about love so sweetly. Now he can't deny her nor spill the secret he has been hiding from her.