Pandora rolls her eyes, "Yes Yuri was being an absolute show-off and there were people applauding and stuff yada yada yada," Her face unusually lights up, I'm scared, "This girl in the park was freaking out about her botched make-up because her date was about to show up. I fixed everything for her and she was so happy!"

I smile at little surprised at Dora, "That's great."

I thought her work always came with a price. Maybe she turned a new leaf!

"The girl was happy until Pandora asked her if she was free to be dead any time soon," Minnie interrupts my thoughts of Pandora finally becoming a warm fire of the hearth rather than a thunderstorm.

"What?"

"I need a model to try new zombie makeup styles on. And I thought she owed me," Pandora explains with a scowl.

Ah there she is. I was actually worried.

"You creeped the hell out of that girl," Kai comments.

"You are not making us into zombies on any job whatsoever," I inform Dora, in case she forgets, "Why bother try zombie makeup?"

"Prosthetic makeup is an ocean of possibilities. I should at least be able to explore a lagoon worth of it," Pandora simply says and I have no reply to that.

Ariadne thinks it's a good opportunity to speak up, "I got some amazing black latex fabric. Oh the corsets and skirts I can make with these!"

Elara tilts her head, "Where did you get them from?"

"Oh from this sex shop downtown," Ariadne replies, as casually as can be.

I expected someone to spit their drink out, and I am not disappointed. It is Cassandra who spits out the tea she had been drinking. The one which I had brewed for her.

Minnie bursts out laughing, "You dragged Leesh into a sex store?!"

Yes, laugh at my misery. Soon almost everyone but Ariadne and Blaise is laughing loudly.

I turn to Blaise, trying to tune out the rapturous laughter around, "I hope you have some good stuff for me."

Yuri makes a sound resembling the croaking of a frog, "I knew she smoked crack."

Don't injure your driver you need her, don't injure your driver you need her limbs intact...

"I have a bunch of clips, but I'll give you the gist with everyone around. Basically, they are trying to piece evidence they found, trying to put together every guests identity. They have already found out that there were three guests and two guards with cloudy security clearance."

Cassandra wipes the tea spill on her hoodie with a paper napkin, "Damn, didn't expect PPD to work that fast."

I cross my arms together, "The Interpol is also in on this now."

Minnie's eyes widen a fraction, "Hold up, the Interpol?!"

I give her an apologetic look for keeping this information to myself, "Yeah, they sent a guy at the joint yesterday. I had Kai plant a microphone on him. Speaking of," I turn to Blaise again, "Cut off the connection soon and make it as untraceable as possible. We can't risk being found because of a telephone connection to a microphone on the bottom of someone's shoe."

Blaise lips tug upwards slightly "Don't worry. If they try to trace the connection, they'll end up in a small countryside north of Wyoming."

I'm so proud of her at times.

"What else do you think they've found?" I ask Blaise.

"They know we cut into the platform and hollowed it, but by the sound of it, they were having a really hard time placing together the pieces trying to find out how we took the statue in open sight and the very short time period."

Going Once, Going Twice, Going Never.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें