"I am sorry honey." I whispered. He kissed me slowly, "You have nothing to be sorry for. Are you sure that the werebear is correct though? How do you know for sure?"

I sighed and rested my forehead against his shoulder, "She is a druid as well. Rose is the one who will train me in July. They can smell it, it would seem. I read about it, I talked to your mother as well. It seems it's all a part of their training."

He shook his head, "Well she could be wrong about this." I pulled him in and kissed him. "Clark, she isn't going to be wrong. You know that. She told me how to take care of us both when it happens." My voice shook as I said the words. He pulled me closer to him, I almost felt like I was going to melt into his chest and we would become one body.

At some point we slept, I felt the morning sun coming through the windows into the window. I was still in yesterday's clothes, so was Clark. I slipped out of bed and changed clothes. I snuck to the library and wrote an email to Marie. I told her about the meeting and about the pregnancy. I told her all about what Rose had told me and how Clark and I were feeling. I didn't even ask how she was. I didn't really care if it was Anthony who read it, I just wanted to get it out to her. I wanted the comfort of telling my twin my heartache and having her share it with me, even it was across miles. I sent the email and went to the sofa to read another herbology book.

The phone ran in the library; it was the pack house phone. I waited for someone to answer it, returning to my book. Amy came in to the library, breathing heavily, "Charlotte, the phone is for you." I looked up, not expecting it. I picked up the receiver and whispered a tentative hello into the receiver.

"Hello Charlotte, how are you?" I heard Anthony's voice. I stood up straight when I recognized his voice. "Hello Anthony, I am alright. Yourself?" I asked.

"Fine, fine. We just received your email. I suggested Marie give you a call, for a chat. That is if you have time for us." He mumbled, almost apologetically. I was taken aback, I wasn't expecting him to call me and offer any kind of support at all. "That would be wonderful. I would love to speak to her." I managed to say, tears started to come to my eyes again.

"Good, I am glad. Here she is. It was nice to say hello Charlotte. Take care." Anthony said shortly. I gasped as the phone was passed between two people and I heard her breath at the other end of the line.

"Charlotte?" she whispered. We both sobbed into the phone for a few moments, just repeating each other's names over and over.

"I miss you so much Char, it is so good to hear your voice." She finally told me through the tears. I smiled widely, "I miss you too Marie."

"I am so sorry about the pregnancy." She whispered, "Are you sure there is nothing to be done to keep it?" I hung my head, it was as though she could see me doing it through the phone, "I'm sure you and Clark are devastated."

"We are; I wasn't expecting to be pregnant this soon." I confessed. Marie giggled suddenly, "Well have you two been practicing?" she asked coyly. I sighed, "Yes, I suppose you can call it that."

Marie laughed, it was good to hear it. She sounded like herself, I was so relieved to hear her voice. "I know all about practicing." She told me, smiling, I heard Anthony shush her through the phone. "It makes Tony blush when I talk about sex. However, it happens to be one of my favorite subjects."

I laughed out loud, surprised she was saying that out loud with him just on the other side of her. I gathered up some courage to finally ask her, "So how are things going with Anthony?"