I ran my fingers over his pecks and kissed his chest and neck slowly. He moaned into my hair and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I missed you." I whispered.

I let my hand drift down his chest, his stomach going lower and lower. I took Clark's member in my hand and started to rub it slowly. A loud gasp escaped his lips and his eyes slammed shut. He started shaking as I increased pressure. "Ooohhhh, darling oh my god." He mumbled. I sucked and licked his mark, making him quiver in my hand.

"Does that feel good?" I asked him shyly. Clark opened his eyes, they were pained with pleasure. He buried his face in my hair again and groaned, "Yes, impossibly good. You make me feel so good, Char. Oh god."

"Do you want more?" I giggled into his ear, removing my hand from his manhood. Clark hissed as I broke the contact, he kissed my neck and licked my mark, making me tremble, "Yes, please Charlotte."

I stepped out of the shower and moved towards the door, still dripping wet, "Then you better come and get me."

I went to the bedroom and sat at the edge of the bed. Clark was right behind me, also soaking wet. He grabbed me and pulled me down on the bed, we erupted in hot kisses and deep embraces. We made love several times that morning, I couldn't get enough of his touch.

"Charlotte, you are quite the naughty little vixen." He whispered into my ear, "I didn't realize how sensual you were when I first met you."

I smiled at him and I had to confess, "I honestly am not like this normally. I am very shy and I have absolutely no experience with men or sex. Everything I do, it's because I feel it with you. I didn't want to do anything until I met you. It's almost as though you awakened my sexuality."

Clark smiled at me and kissed me slowly. He explored my mouth with his tongue and I sucked on it slowly. He moaned and entered me again, "I never thought I would love someone as much as I love you. I want to make love to you all the time, nonstop. Is this normal?"

I squirmed, encouraging him to move, Clark moved his hips lazily, "I feel like when I am inside you I am complete. We become one body, soul, heart. I never thought this was possible." I kissed his lips and moved my hips against him, making us both moan.

"I don't know what is normal. All I know is I feel the same as you do. "I whispered in his ear, nibbling on the lobe. We made love one final time before getting up and taking on the day.

Clark took me to the TV room, the library again, the kitchen, the medical centre, the training ground and the greenhouse. There was a lot to see, I was amazed at how much they had for a small pack. We ended up back in the library where Clark showed the computers and the vast collections of books. "We don't have Wi-Fi up here so the online stuff for the whole pack is done here. Sorry darling, I know it will be inconvenient for you." He said, sitting down at one of the computers.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, "It's alright, I'll adjust. I will just have to write my letters here instead of on my phone. No big deal. This library is incredible. I can't wait to dive in."

He smiled and took my hand, guiding me over to the large windows, "When you told me you liked to read I knew this would be your hide away. I am so happy you like it." We kissed and looked down at the training area. There was a new group out there now running drills. I turned back to Clark and smiled, "Shall we run our wolves?"

He beamed at me, I could tell he was thrilled to run with me. It is a very special thing for mates to run their wolves together. Clark ran his fingertips up my arms and stroked my face, he took my glasses off. "Let's go Char, I can't wait to see what you look like."