Kasy K
I don't know yet but I just need that break, I swear
8:31AM

Casper Bassey
😂 Lazy student
8:32AM

Kasy K
Lazy Nigerian youth 😏
8:33AM

Casper Bassey
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
8:34AM

Kasy K
So what are you up to?
8:35AM

Casper Bassey
Just waiting for class to start.
8:36AM

Kasy K
Alright.
8:36AM

Kasy K
I saw on your profile that your middle name is Otobong... It sounds funny 😂
8:37AM

"Looks like someone has a boyfriend." Kasy was startled and before he'd even finished talking, she turned around swiftly to see Zehan standing behind her seat and leaning in to peer into her phone. "Who's Casper Bassey?"

"Zehan, how long have you been standing there? Reading my chat!" Kasy was still trying to steady her heart beat from her near heart attack. How come he'd entered the room without her noticing? She was about to ask him what he'd been doing there but then she remembered he was recently made a prefect.

Zehan snorted. "Long enough to learn your boyfriend's ridiculous name." Zehan raised his hands in mock surrender after Kasy glared at him, he made his way round the table and took a seat directly opposite her. "Sorry, I don't want to disturb you and Otobong."

After a long glare and between the two, Kasy looked away and went ahead to read her new message.

Casper Bassey
Wow. Thanks for making fun on my name 😄
8:46AM

Casper Bassey
If I came to Abuja, would you like to meet?
8:48AM

Kasy hesitated mostly because noise filled the room slowly as other prefects were now filling into the room, each of them having something to say about their new office.

Kasy K
Yeah sure.
8:49AM

Casper Bassey
Well, I might visit my grandparents there soon.
8:49AM

Kasy K
That's nice.
8:49AM

"Kasy, so you're among those that bring phone to school." Kasy looked up from her phone to see the frown that accompanied the judgmental look on Tamara's face. The Chapel prefect was taking a seat on the other side of the large table, two seats away from Zehan Essien.

Kasy instantly felt like a child being scolded for doing something wrong. She didn't like the look Tamara was giving her and she didn't like what she was implying either so she put the phone away immediately.

"Are you seriously listening to my sister?" Tari who had witnessed what happened as she walked in asked Kasy with an amused look. "Don't mind her, there's nothing wrong with what you're doing, I even came with my own phone. No one's ready to listen to what Annika will be capping for the next forty minutes." Kasy watched as the Social Prefect also went around the table and took her seat next to her sister with Amira on her other side.

Tari Disemi was someone else Kasy admired. Asides the fact that she was one of the few girls in the set that could rock a low cut perfectly, she was very outgoing, friendly and definitely outspoken. She had also been rumored to be the most beautiful girl in the set and Annika's number one enemy although Kasy wasn't sure Annika even knew Tari's name to begin with.