~ Chapter Twenty-Two ~

ahh last chapter i think? i'll probably do a flash-forward after this but here's the last real chapter !! enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~{Izuku's POV}~

"TOUYA!?" I hear Shouto scream. 

"Hello Shouto, after all these years." The mysterious man says, then walking up to tightly hug Shouto. 

"I've missed you. Life has changed a lot since you were six, huh?"

"Yes, as I know live with my mother and boyfriend. Oh, that reminds me, this is Izuku Midoriya. Izuku, this is Touya. My long-loss brother I told you about." OH. THAT'S WHO IT IS. I haven't heard too much about Touya, unlike Shouto's other family members. All I remember him telling me was that he's his brother that ran away from home or something. 

"H-Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya. Which you knew. Because Shouto said my name already." I swear- I'm so awkward around new people. 

"Hello, I'm Touya. Touya Todoroki." Shouto's brother says, reaching out to give me a hand shake, in which I accept. 

They take a few minutes to catch up on everything that's happened in the last ten or so years. And as always, I go on my phone, looking at All Might videos. 

"Oh- that's reminds me, our old man got murdered a few weeks ago, just after the incident with Izuku's mom."

"I'm not surprised. He deserves it, considering he tried to ruined this boy's life. And if I were him, I would do it to." He says more, but whispering it, that way I cannot hear. I wonder why...

"Don't tell anyone this, but we were actually planning on killing him ourselves. Looks like it was too late though." I say.

"Izuku..." Shouto says, then me remember his mom is in the room.

"Oh! Sorry Rei..." 

"It's perfectly fine. I would have divorced him anyway, but I couldn't unless he agreed to it. I never liked him to begin with. I don't know if Shouto told you this or not, but it was an arranged marriage. I would have never married him if I wasn't forced to." Rei explains, starting to tear up. We all give her a hug, which forms into a group hug. 

We all pull apart, then Shouto latches onto my hand. He kisses my knuckles slowly and softly. I blush, which isn't surprising to anyone.

Touya laughs, then says, "Well, I gotta go back to my house. It was nice seeing ya'll."

"It was nice reuniting." Shouto says. 

"Merry Christmas!" We all say to each other, then Shouto heading out of the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We wake up, excited to exchange gifts to each other. We decide to keep our hair messy, in honor of the colors being the same as the holiday today. I rush down the stairs, looking at all the presents me, Shouto, and our friends got each other. Shouto grabs onto my waist, and pulls me in for a hug.

We eat breakfast, which Rei makes for us. It tastes amazing! We have waffles with bacon and eggs. 

I kiss Shouto on the cheek, and hold onto his hand. He blushes lovingly back at me, with a small smile. 

Uraraka and Iida finally arrive to our house. "It took long enough!" I say, jokingly. 

We sit around the tree, in our matching Christmas pajamas. Uraraka goes first, picking the bright fern-colored present which has her name on it. She opens it, then it turns out to be a knit sweater from Iida.

Her face turns red, as she kisses her boyfriend on the cheek. She thanks him, joyfully. 

Suddenly it's Shouto's turn, and he takes my gift to his hands. I hope he likes it!

He opens the scarlet-colored present, and an eager but surprised face shows on him. 

"Do you like it?" I ask, nervously. 

Shouto's hands hold a big collage of all their memories together. Photos of them at the beach, at school, and many more places they've encountered together. 

"I-I love it."

A big smile appears on my face once Shouto hugs me endlessly. Wait, did he stutter?

"I love you, Izuku Midoriya."

"I love you too, Shouto Todoroki."

And I always will. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD ITS THE LAST CHAPTER AAAAA

i am so sorry it took me forever to post this last once but i was busy with the end of school and friends and stuff but its finally finished now

if you want me to do another small chapter of when they're older and get married and adopt kids and stuff pls tell me

also if you want another fic after this one tell me what ship to do

i'll probably just do another tododeku one (since that ship is my favorite popular one, i'm not a huge fan of bakudeku, kiribaku, izuocha, etc.)

i love you guys and thank you for reading!! <3333

and as always

peace out