~ Chapter Twelve ~

~{Izuku's POV}~

Shouto and I walk home and we lay in his bed. His skin is so warm and soft... 

Ever since he agreed about going through with the revenge plan, it makes me think what did I do to deserve this. I'm just a normal 15 year old boy, yet I have an amazing boyfriend who I would do anything for. And I can't imagine who else would agree to killing someone in revenge for my mom's death. I think I lov- 

Shouto kisses my lips, while I'm in my thoughts. God, what did I do to deserve you.... 

We fall asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to Shouto and his split-colored hair, shining in the sunlight. He's so adorable when he's sleeping..

I want to get out of bed, but I don't want to wake him up, considering his arm is wrapped around my waist at the moment. 

I instead decide to wrap my arm around his chest and cuddle him until he wakes up.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~{Shouto's POV}~

I wake up and notice that Izuku has his arms wrapped around me. Cute...

"Good Morning Shouto!" He says, then giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, Izuku." I say back to him.

We get out of the bed and decide to see if my mom made anything for breakfast. 

"Good Morning lovebirds! I made some waffles!" My mom says with a smile on her face.

(ok this is off topic but i kinda think rei ships tododeku in canon bc she called izuku special and had that whole talk about how special he is w shouto- im just gonna leave it at that)

We sit down at the bar-stools and eat our waffles. Izuku genuinely looks happy... he hasn't ever since the accident a few days ago. 

We should have a day out today, we can decorate our room with All Might stuff, and we can go out to dinner. I just want to make him happy, and enjoy his life.

In order to get the All Might stuff, we have to go back to Izuku's old house. He probably won't want to do that, as it will make him sad. I might just go alone.

"Izuku? I'm going to go get some things for later. It's a surprise." I tell him bluntly.

"Okay! Be back soon!" He says to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of the house to get his All Might decorations. I know how much this means to him, considering they were all over his room. 

I decided to bring a few bags, just in case it won't fit in my hands. Which most likely will be the case, since he has so much All Might stuff. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get to his house, only taking around ten minutes. The detective gave Izuku the key once they found it in his house. He luckily put it in the entrance of my house so I took it in order to get in.

It feels so quiet, considering nobody has been here for a while now. I walk to Izuku's room, to see the dark room, with nobody in it.

I grab a bunch of his All Might figurines and put them into one of the bags. Who knew he had so many?

I slowly take off his posters, roll them up, and put them into another bag.

Once I've gotten all of his stuff, I leave his room. I think something is missing though...

I decide to look in his mom's old room, and find a portrait of the two of them. He looks around the age of 5 or 6, and looks happy. He's told me he used to not have many friends, and gotten bullied a lot. We can relate on some level.

I take a portrait and place it into one of the bags. I hope he'll enjoy seeing it...

I grab the bags and walk out of the house. They might be a little heavy to carry up the hill, but I can manage. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally get to my house and open the door. I check my phone, seeing a message from Izuku that he isn't home. He says he's on a walk with my mom, I'm glad they're getting along well. This is a good time to decorate our room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~{Izuku's POV}~

"Izuku, you've been making my son really happy. Ever since the two of you have met, he's been acting different, in a good way of course. Usually he doesn't socialize with anyone, but you've changed that for him."

"Thanks Rei, I've always though he seemed shy when I first had met him. He didn't have any friends to talk to, and we actually met by running into each other." 

That was something I remember vividly. I remember Shouto's heterochromic shinning in the sun. I remember how I fell right into him, and how he was so nice about it. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

"You really are the one for him. Thank you for making him happy." Rei says to me with a smile on her face.

"I will continue to do that." I say smiling back.

I will always, always care for you, Shouto Todoroki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well, that was chapter 12 !! i've been trying to update more frequently so i think every three days should work !! i hope you enjoyed! if you want to, please check out the crack oneshots book i made akjdhjks xx

peace out as always