~ Chapter Ten ~

~{Izuku's POV}~

I cannot believe my eyes. What is happening. This has to be a dream. This can't be real. Why me.. This is all my fault.

"IZUK-" Is all I hear before I passed out.

~{Shouto's POV}~ 

H-how could this happen. My boyfriend just passed out because his mom is murdered and decapitated, right it front of him. 

I call the police. They better get here soon, Izuku has passed out and I need to make sure he's okay.

Izuku looks in rough condition. I hold him tightly. Hopefully he's not unconscious. 

5 minutes later...

I hear the police siren and carry Izuku to the hospital truck. 

I hand him over to the doctors and they set him on the hospital bed (deku x hospital bed <33). 

I wipe my tears and fortunately, they let me sit in the back with him.

TIME SKIP: 3 A.M.

~{Izuku's POV}~

I wake up, where am I? 

Then I remember everything. 

I notice Shouto sleeping on a bench next to me.

"Sho, what time is it?" I say to him. 

I look for my phone but then notice that he wakes up.

"Izuku!" He says, then putting his soft lips against mine.

"You're awake! I was worried sick about you... I'm so glad you're okay." Shouto says while placing me in his arms. 

"I wonder what had happened to-" I try to finish my sentence but I just... can't. It's been less than a day, yet I still miss her like crazy. 

"They will find out soon, and have that person go to life-long prison."

There's still guilt inside me. Maybe if I had come home that night, she would still be alive. I should have been the one that died. Not her.

"Shouto? Do you think that if I had come home that night, she would have survived? Think about it. I could have stopped her from going on that hike!"

"Izuku, it wasn't your fault. You're the last one to blame. She didn't know that was going to happen. And you didn't either. Even if you were home, it's unlikely you would have stopped her from going on a hike. And who knows, she may have gone on that hike while we were at school, they day before. She might not have even gone on a hike. They could have possibly just put her body there. But, you're the last person to blame. It's nobody's fault except the person that killed your mom. Stop saying that it's your fault because your perfect and I lo- like you a lot." He says before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, that made me feel a bit better. Less guilt. I still need revenge on whoever did that..."

"We will get revenge, and I'll always be by your side while doing so. You aren't alone here. I need to revenge on the person who is trying to ruin my boyfriend's life. I need to keep you safe, and this person out on the loose isn't helping." 

We kiss and decide to watch a movie together. You won't get away with this....