~ Chapter Three ~

~{Todoroki's POV}~

"Mom!" I shout when I run across the hospital to give her a hug. I've missed her so much and it feels as if I haven't seen her in forever.

"Shoto, I've missed you!" She says with a big smile on her face. 

"I've miss you too!" I haven't seen her in years as I never had the time to visit her, nor would my scum-bag of a father let me. 

"Well here's the good news! I bought a house and I was wondering if you wanted to move in!" 

"Mom, that isn't even a question! Of course I want to move in! Anything to get away from my douche-bag father." I say to her happily. I finally get to move away from that asshole and live with my kind and caring mother.

My mom calls an Uber and we head over to our new house. I can't wait to see what it will look like. I didn't pack any of my old stuff but that doesn't matter. I don't decorate much anyway.

We get out of the Uber and look at our new house. It has two stories and similar in design as to our old house which is something I like. 

I find my room and notice that I have a balcony. It looks really nice and I have a great view over the hill. It's also near U.A. so it will take me less time to get there. I settle in and don't have to pack anything since my mom has been planning this for a while. 

~ TIME SKIP ~

It's 6:30 and I decide to watch the sunset. I stand on my balcony and notice someone. 

"Is that Midoriya?" I say to myself while looking at him. Turns out he lives right under my hill which will be interesting.

I shout his name and he looks up and see's me. His smile is so cute, especially when he looks at me.

"O-oh um hi Todoroki-kun!" He yells and runs inside. Why does he have to be so cute when he gets nervous?

I laugh as the sun begins to set. It's so beautiful and I'm glad I finally get something good in life.

~{Deku's POV}~

I decided to go play basketball for a while outside my house. I've been doing this ever since my Mom bought a hoop for my birthday. 

I hear someone shout my name. I look up on the cliff and notice... Todoroki-kun!? I didn't know he lived near me!

"O-oh um hi Todoroki-kun!" I yell to him. Why do I have to stutter so much? I run inside out of embarrassment. I don't know why I act like this around him.

I run instead and tell my mom what just happened. She just stands there and laughs, what is going on?!

"Mom, why are you laughing?" I say to her out of curiousity.

"Are you really asking this question? It seems like.. well never mind. I'll tell you another time." She says to me. I wonder what is going on. I'll just wait and see what my mom will tell me in the future.

I walk to my room and go on my phone. I notice I'm added to an unknown groupchat.

Iida - Hello classmates, I made a groupchat so we can all chat about homework. Please don't abuse this and talk about other things. 

Iida made a groupchat for our class! Does this mean I will get Todoroki's number... wait, why am I thinking about him? I don't even like boys.. I don't think.

Bakugou - SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO GET SLEEP YOU EXTRAS!!!!

(i know deku doesn't call him bakugo that's just their names on the phone, he hasn't changed them yet)

Midoriya - How nice Iida! 

I reply to him. Kacchan is right though, we probably should get to sleep. However my sleeping schedule is ruined and I can't fall asleep at normal times! (i hope you feel me)

I put my phone down and play video games for a few hours.

time stamp !!

I notice it's 2:00 and I go to bed. Wow author what a long time stamp. So unique and original.

you guess it, another time stamp 

I wake up and I'm excited to go to school for once. I put on my uniform and eat breakfast fast. 

"Why are you in such a rush Izuku? Oh never mind... I know." I look at her confused but put on my red sneakers and head out of the door.

I run to U.A. and get in my seat. No one is here yet except Iida, Momo, and Todoroki. Iida is talking to Momo about something while she seems to be trying to get Todoroki-kun's attention. For whatever reason, this makes me feel a knot in my stomach.

I say hi to them, obviously stuttering while doing so. I've never had this problem and I usually don't when I'm with anyone else, so how come when I'm with Todoroki it's different?

time skip: after school because school is boring period 

~{Todoroki's POV}~ 

It's after school and I notice Izu- I mean Midoriya walking home. I kind of want him to come over... he's one of the only people who I'm actually interested in.

"Hey Midoriya.... I was wondering if you wanted to walk and come to my house with me?" I say to him. 

"Oh uh- of course Todoroki-kun! I would love too!" He says while blushing nervously. He seriously is so cute doing this.

We walk to his house, him mostly rambling over stuff while getting all nervous. The walk wasn't too long considering I had just moved into the house not far away.

We get into my house and I forgot that my mom would be home. "Hey Shoto, how was school? And who's this?" She says smiling, as per usual.

"It was alright, and this is my friend Midoriya." I say to her. We go upstairs and into my room.

"W-Wow, Todoroki-kun, your room is so big! And I love the style!" He says to me. Cute...

We talk for a while about our lives. I found out that he loves playing video games and is obsessed with the character All Might from The Legend of Zelda. (just pretend he's a video game character because there's no quirks aksjhddjsk)

I decide to tell him about how I have an abusive father and how he put my mother in a mental hospital for 10 years until she was let out a few days ago. I also tell him about how my brother ran away, and how I haven't seen him in forever.

"T-Todoroki-kun, that sounds awful. You're brave for having to go through that." He says to me in his cute high-pitched voice. Maybe I do have a crush....

i hope you enjoyed and i'm sorry for not publishing frequently akjshdfjdks