~ Chapter Five ~

Flashback: 9 years ago!!

~{Deku's POV}~

"Oh look it's that damn nerd Deku! He never will find any love his entire life. Might as well just call him loveless!" Kacchan says while a bunch of other kids laugh.

"Kacchan.. why are you so mean?" I say while tearing up.

"Go cry all you want Deku, no one cares."

I run home to my house and shut the door. I cry all night and hope for better. Is Kacchan right? Do I not deserve love in my life?

~ Present day ~

I can't believe I'm going on my first date! And with a boy that I like! Although I've only known Sho- I mean Todoroki for 2 weeks, yet he seems like a great person. I hope I don't mess this up!

I wake up and it's Friday today. That means the date with Todoroki is tomorrow! Well, this might not even be a date. Could just be a friendly dinner, haha.

I get my uniform on a rush outside the door. I'm so excited to get to school today, mostly to see Todoroki. 

I walk there, until I happened to be pulled into the grass.

~{Todoroki's POV}~ 

I pull Midoriya to the side before school starts. I was originally planning to confess my feelings to him tonight, but the wait seems impossible. I'm just curious to see if he feels the same way about this as I do. Is it a date? Or just two friends hanging out?

"Midoriya, I'm excited for our date tonight." I say to him bluntly. 

"Y-yeah me too Todoroki, w-wait d-" I stop him by kissing him. He was just going to ramble on, which is adorable, but this was a better idea.

~{Deku's POV}~ 

I'm sorry, WHAT? Todoroki just kissed me on the lips! Why would anyone want to do that... He's so sweet though. Maybe he does have feelings for me...

(you dumb bitch ofc he does why else would he kiss you aksdbs)

"Todoroki... everyone is looking at us.." I say with bright red on my cheeks and a pink tint of Todoroki's. 

"Yes they are, but I don't care. I want to be with you Izuku, and I want the world to know that. Do you feel the same way about me?"

He really does like me? I'm shocked and I'm not sure what to do. I feel the same way, it's just... I'm scared. I'm scared of rejection. I'm scared of someone leaving me. Like my father did when I was born...

"I- I like you too, Shouto Todoroki." I say to him and give him a small peck on the lips. I feel safe with him, he doesn't seem like the rest. And I'm really starting to think that he is my true soulmate.

We kiss and stare into each other's eyes until the bell rings. I walk to class and hold hands with my new boyfriend.

"Ooooo someone has some explaining to do!" Uraraka teases me. 

( i headcanon ochako as number one tddk shipper )

~Time Stamp: End of school~

It's finally the end of today and I get to go home and tell my mom all about this! I knew she knew I liked him from the start and I'm excited to see her reaction.

I walk up to my house and open the door. "Hey Mom I'm ho-" I see Kacchan standing right in my hallway.

"Kacchan, what are you doing here?" I say to him.

"Why were you kissing half and half!? You deserve to be single with the love from no one." He says while walking out of the house.

I feel the anger as he says that to me. Something makes me want to stand up for myself... but I don't. Instead, I walk straight to my All Might themed room and lie on the bed,

There's no point in wasting your time, thinking about all the negative things that have effected your life. Especially when I have positive stuff to look forward, for example my date with Todoroki!

I asked my mom if she wanted to go to the mall to find a good outfit, considering most of my clothes are hand-me-downs from my cousins or All Might merch. 

My mom gets home from work, and I run to tell her about everything that happened today.

"So you and Todoroki are dating? It took long enough! I'm so happy for you Izuku and I think he's the right one! Wait a minute.. can you see colors now?"

"O-oh, I forgot about that. Well, yes I can and I could since the first day of school. I just didn't know who it was and I didn't want to jump to conclusions. It probably is Shouto though." I say to her. 

"IZUKU WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS!? Well hurry up! Let's find you the perfect outfit for your first date!" She says while rushing me out the door.

We drive to the mall and walk into some random store my mom says has good dressy outfits. I didn't want some suit though, it's just a dinner.

I decide to look and find a red sweater and blue baggy jeans. I show my mom and she fortunately buys them for me. 

We go pick up Katsudon on the way home and eat it. It tasted amazing, as per usual.

I hop in my bed and notice a text from Todoroki.

Todoroki - Hey Izuku, I'm so excited for our date tomorrow. Have a good night sleep xoxo

Why is he the best? What did I do to deserve him? I've only been dating him for a day yet he couldn't be a better boyfriend.

Midoriya - I am too Shouto-kun! Have a good night's sleep as well <3

Todoroki - You're the best, you know that?

Midoriya - 0///0 

Midoriya - Goodnight!!!

I fall asleep, with the excited feeling for how tomorrow is going to be.

I hope you enjoyed!! In the next chapter they finally go on the date! hopefully nothing bad happens aisdhjska

(1019 words)