A letter from the future.

The Marauders are in their sixth year.
Lilly and James are NOT dating.

It was a normal day at Hogwarts. Well, as normal as Hogwarts could be during the reign of marauders. Everyone was in the Great Hall, eating breakfast when the front doors opened and Mr and Mrs Potter, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, Andromeda Tonks with her husband came in. After them Arthur Weasley entered with his wife.

James Potter looked at his parents quizically and asked them, "Mum? Dad? What are you doing here?"

"We don't know ourselves. We were having breakfast when a letter dropped out of nowhere. It asked us to come to Hogwarts. So, here we are." Fleamont Potter replied. The others nodded saying that they too had received same kind of letter.

Just like how Fleamont had said, another letter came out of nowhere and dropped in front of headmaster Dumbledore. He carefully took the letter and examined it. His expression turned to one of amusement. "First of all, I think the visitors should take a seat." He waited for everyone to sit. "Now, this is a letter that I received from a person from future. I shall read it-

Hey everyone!!

We are the 'Marauders Next Gen'. With this letter we have sent some books that will tell you the events of your next generation. We hope that you all will read the books and change the future because even if we won, but we lost many innocent lives that shouldn't have been lost. Many people have lost their loved ones at a very young age. We want you all to change not only your lives but also the future generation's lives. 

And yes, we took this step after seeking permission from our elders and they had reluctantly agreed.

One more important thing for people those who want to study, the time would freeze outside. So, you don't have to worry about your homework and other activities.

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Marauders Next-generation."

"So," Dumbledore said taking out the first book in the pile. "The first book is 'The Potter twins and the sorcerer's stone.' Shall we start reading them?"

Everyone agreed and Dumbledore opened the first chapter and read aloud. "The twins who lived."

A/N:- I have edited and re- published the chapter.