Cause I get to keep you right here with me. 

- Y/n pov -

I opened my eyes, looking around. I was back at my house. Lying on my couch with a blanket covering my body. I quickly sat up, looking around. I heard my shower turning on. I quickly got up from the couch in a panicked state, running to the bathroom opening the door. The damp air brushed against my face. I looked at the shower curtain. 

A man's figure. I watched as the shadow ran his hands through his wet hair. I blushed a bit, stepping back. My back hit the sink, making my toothbrush fall to the floor '' Y/n?- '' Sapnap called out softly. I sighed in relief.  He peaked out from the shower curtain. Immediately smiling as he saw me.

'' W-what are you doing? '' I trembled, a little confused by the whole situation. He chuckled in response and grabbed his towel, wrapping it around his waist. '' I just showered. Nothing else- '' He said, standing in front of me. I couldn't do anything but nod in response.

'' How did... How did you get us out of the school? With Cops surround it! And I wouldn't be surprised if you were a suspect- '' I started ranting. He softly put his hand on my cheek.

'' I've got it all under control. I have no association with Purpled. So that clears me. And the only one who will be questioned with your... Ex... is you! Like where you last saw him etc. It will all be fine. The only role I play is your Boyfriend! '' He smiled warmly. Boyfriend... So that's where we are. It's so hard to keep up...

'' Nick... You will be questioned as well if you are my boyfriend... You do realise that? '' I asked him. He just shrugged. '' I guess so, But then again, I've never met the guy. We can just tell the cops that you haven't seen him for a while since he broke up with you, and you've been focussing on school where you met me, and we started dating. Easy. '' He said happily. 

'' We have to stay down low, okay? You cant go hunting, Alex or anyone else for that matter! It's just you and me, alright? If Schlatt isn't too fucked up, he will probably close down the school while the investigation continues. Until it opens up again. You are sleeping at my house. And you are not going anywhere without me- Understand that? '' I said sternly, looking up at him. He just nodded at me, and his smile grew wider. '' Good... '' I said quietly before walking out of the door. 

Unbelievable. He does so many wrong things thinking they are the right thing. I should start taking notes on him... Like his habits, What tires him, and what angers him... I sat down on my bed and turned on the tv. 

It was the school... They were reporting on the bodies. Purpled's mom was there sobbing loudly. Talking about how someone could do this to her sweet innocent boy. Sapnap walked into the room wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt. '' Purpled was kind of a dick from time to time. '' He said, sitting down beside me. 

'' Still doesn't make it right for you to kill him... '' I whispered quietly. 

'' Oh, come on- Y/n, I wouldn't kill someone just cause they were a dick sometimes, '' He laughed a bit, leaning back. I couldn't believe he was laughing about the situation. I just looked at him. He let out a sigh. Pulling me onto his lap. '' I'm sorry okay? I will try to control myself... For you... Everything I do is for you... '' He said in a soft tone as he hugged around my body. 

I couldn't help but love him, even though it was wrong—all those things he did for me. I gulped a bit. Hiding my face in his neck, cuddling closer to him. '' I crave you... So much... Not like an Addiction... but, an Obsession in some way... That's the best way to describe it, Y/n, '' He paused a bit, running his hand on my back.

'' I'm not obsessed... But I do love you, Every little thing about you... I guess I just love a bit obsessively. '' He said in a soft tone. 

'' A bit? '' I laughed softly, looking up at him. He just nodded a bit and laughed as well. He nodded a bit. '' Dream and George have always been very close- It was kind of hard not to feel like a third wheel. George told me to find something I loved and then let it kill me- But I really never understood that... cause Dream didn't kill George. '' He paused again, thinking of what he was trying to say. It almost sounded like he was confusing himself the more he spoke. Sapnap didn't talk as much.

'' I guess the thing I'm trying to say, Is that... This is the first time I feel like everything makes a bit sense. With you- You make me better. '' He said, finishing his speech. I just held onto him. There wasn't anything else I could say.  

He could always find a way to make me love him even more, Even without the many fucked up things that came from it. I was so worried about the cops. Hauntingly worried.

I just really needed Him to be okay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1600+ words}

 Hello everyone! this chapter was a bit shorter than the other one- Ill try to upload a bit more- I took a much-needed break! and I hope to be back at my keyboard writing!

Thank you guys so much for reading!

- Mono