Epilogue

Vrushali was looking dazed at the food plate. She was thinking of the possible code for unlocking the design box. All that was told was try.

Vrushali's Pov:
There  was a nine digit lock and I literally tried all the codes but it didnt open. I started practicing poison from revathi paati(grandma) and a little self defense from riya amma. After riya amma disappearance appa and krish ignored the questions on them and told they are in a journey. We keep changing our location since then. 

We never stayed at one place. I was given that damn and told to open. I dream of different people and sometimes I hear my both ammas talking, and most of the time crying. They will say what could have been if they were in sun city and all. I was confused at first but later now I am used to that dream. Its just I will  sleep another whole day if i can get the same dream. But it doesnt not even once. 

Past 7 yrs was a total travel and not a known face in this journey. Accidentally met an uncle from home town but that was when I understood my appa never aged and krish just remains the same. I also checked the one riya amma left. It was the family portrait at my ammas kayanam. It was drawn later by riya amma herself.

Now I am getting little curious about what could have happened. I started revisiting the journal and  read the dream part. Now it makes a little sense but it still is impossible.