Plan to save future

My dad has his BFF Aathi who is totally open minded with a little girl and boy who are so cute. His wife Revathi is totally a modern women with good insight. She was rescued by aathi uncle from smugglers and later found out to be his childhood sweetheart.

Revathi aunty gave these girls so much hints without mom's knowledge to use the resources and be independent but these 2 blunt girls(the previous ones) were so dumb to understand her. Now I went to her house and put a green signal to learn self defense and business. She was over the moon and we secretly arranged timings for classes. Revathi Aunty is from a different background and had a variety of skills like poisoning and defense. Rithi is good with food so she will go for poisoning as priority and i will go with defense as priority. everything is settled and revathi aunty was so happy that she would have danced if we were not there.

And she will give classes on our family business which is also in secret. Since my mom and dad will be so much against it. In this era its hard to get married when they have these defence and poisoning knowledge which is understandable as no inlaws want to be poisoned or beaten to death. Usually they will be named assassins(for men) and no female involvement was predicted. But revathi aunty doesnt care about that. She is the wonder women of this era.