Happy Occasion

Revathi aunty instantly approved the marriage and decided to talk to aathi uncle and dad about this. Soon the family agreed and dad asked for rithi's opinion in this marriage. She said Dads wish is my wish" with innocence in her face that made riya stunned. She simply pinched rithi in her face.

After everyone left they both discussed about the marriage and other things . Suddenly rithi asked riya out of blue about krish. They simply teased each other. Rithi simply said that she approves krish and will do as riya's wish. Soon there was simple wedding and they had a grand reception. When riya asked about wedding night rithi simply told "i will get one year time" which riya found hilarious but since blood was mandatory to cheat the elders she gave a small vial of a criminal's blood to rithi.

She was sent to the bridal chambers with a cup of milk . They had no chance to speak freely after that night. Rithi didnt know how to start this conversation and prepared freezing poison as usual. But karn beat her to it. He simply told her that it will be uncomfortable for any girl and he took a small vial of blood.

He told that they can cheat. She was stunned and realisation instantly turned to happiness. She had money, identity, happy family and his thought made her last fear of insecurity to disappear. Now as usual karn was paralyzed due to freezing poison and laughed a little.

Next day rithi was a little pink. she simply showed riya the vial given by karn. Riya knew that bros had naturally good understanding than other men but they beat some current era men as well.  Rithi and Karn came to the conclusion that they will understand each other first and take things slow.