New Family

There was this new family of cousins from the nearby country. They were distinct relatives of revathi aunty. The family had three girls shakthi, keerthi, parvathi . The girls were bachlers and always yearned for a brother figure in their life. So they were happy to see karn and krish. Karn came to understanding that he likes rithi more than these girls during the constant teasing of the family members. Soon revathi aunty found out as well. She informed the new family subtly that she chose the partners for both.These three girls were equally talented. 

They will be on tie with the sisters if they were to fight. The bros also came to the understanding that they will always compare all the girls they meet in future with the sisters. This made them come to the new level of understanding of the sisters place in their heart. Karn would never accept someone else for a partner other than rithi and same goes for krish and riya.

These three girls were already in secret relationships so they were not upset rather they were deadly curious about the girls who stole their heart. Karn and krish kept their mouth shut about this. The five girls got along very well and were more like good friends when they left the city.