Rithi and Karn

Karn was knows better martial arts but he couldnt understand how rithi a non assasian family person became this proficient in Poisoning and medicine. He was a strong man but he found that rithi was like a diamond rose. It looks very delicate but its totally strong that no one can touch and impossible to break. He was awed by her ideas and open mindedness. She was just like his mom. He will always see a shadow of his mom in her when she spoke about upgrading the society. She will have that mysterious smile when people speak about embroidery as if it can save a nation.

He could smell a fresh and little medicinal flower perfume scent which comes from her. Only these bros can understand the smell. This is the smell of body which was trained with poisons to make the body immune to any poison. At most they will be in coma for few days and will get better. she will have the medicinal scent and in order to mask that she will use flower scent. Revathi aunty let her choose a variety of flowers but she chose the jasmine which is a common flower and has a little more fresh scent. This was coincidentally used by his mom . She explained that its common so very difficult to sense and easy to lose track. Makes it easy to use for defense. He also remember her saying that only those who has better understanding of this poison art will choose this flower and use a primary ingredients.As time went on karn fell for rithi subconsciously but rithi had no idea. Rithi is a spotive person and analyses the situations with reality. Karn had no idea he fell for her much less rithi. Rithi always admired guys with better built and now in this era where guys wont were shirts much and only wear on occasions. she was having a feast now. Sometimes riya will join the fun. Both were friends for nearly seven years now. So both know each other as the back of their hands. They had the same taste in 90 % things.