Transmigrated

Woke up in a new place and had a dejavu feel. Had a rush of memories. I can see that there were two sisters in a happy family. Things were good. But somewhat felt this was familiar and try to digest the things without getting scared. I had a rush of emotions like fear, tears and pity and had tears flowing. But heard a familiar voice nearby "hey riya who is this girl". Only to find the "sister" looking around. The tone and actions were very much in sync with rithi that i felt like OMG.

I felt so much happy that i hugged her and cried "rithi!!". She was so shocked and stunned. Then patted me a little asking "its okay girl but who are you". Then she clutched her head and almost knocked us to the ground. After that she slapped herself and was completely mute. She has technical knowledge but no idea in dramas and novels. So she was completely still.I was happy but also afraid of her reaction. I calmed her down after her outburst.Now we are like in a mutual understanding but also in a mutually scared state.

The current era people speak the native language Tamil and also not well educated. Since their family is rich, the sisters got little tutoring and are proud of that. we have awesomely delicate bodies that was like manicured pedicured waxed and totally moisturized. I see that we are in the novel world that i read yesterday morning. I explained her about the current situation till ship sinking and excluded the bleak future to let her less scared and more positive.