Ships supposed to sail

After 1 year of training i became a decent fighter with weapons like small knives and needles(Awesome right) in the eyes of revathi aunty and rithi but i am much more than that. Rithi became a legend as she will be able to poison even a ghost if it has physical body. We also concluded that we will go hand in hand.

After the analysis of business we found that we transport jewellery all over the capital with different names and have a rise in one brands per season not to raise royal family's suspicion. I was shocked as hell to know how tactics by aathi uncle and dad. we also found that the ship with diamond jewellery is supposed to sail in 3 months as there was a stamped notice hidden in home about this shipment.I was not sure of how to stop this as the rules and requirements were totally up to the edge where we cant refuse and it was from royal family branches. In order to not raise suspicions we agreed but i begged aunty to find a way to stop this. She has no idea of why i was opposing so much. In order to convince her i told her about her family history which was a total secret that even aathi uncle didnt know. She was so shocked that she was like she was in coma. I tried shaking her but she was like a mountain. So i just poured cold water on her face that was kept for drinking.

She came back to reality and was on guard against me. i am sure that she will kill me and dump or burn my body if i dont clear her suspicions. So i just put all my weapons in the floor and fell on her feet for help. I totally assured that my family dont know a thing and if she have to kill that should be only me. She was also good at mind reading so she found out that i was telling the truth after lots of interrogations. I just told her that i recarnated and she will be killed in the flood and so on. I was sure that there will be no flaws and was totally confident with my convincing skills.
She agreed to this and swapped the orders to be sent with wastes. The packages were shipped to the Sun city. She was so scared but still did this as we will not be doubted even if the swapping was found later. As we are not supposed to have skills to accomplish that anyways.