Sincerity and victory

There was simply silence. After saying this, one could see how much he sweats. Amidst the sweat rithi can see the sincerity. Rithi always expected the sincerity and reality very much. Seeing the proposal and not making any move she understood her value and respect in his heart. She could see the love in his eyes. Rithi was overwhelmed. 

She gave a little smile. Karn's face showed the undoubtable victory which made his face hilariously funny. But he sat like a statue. In order to avoid the possibility of ruckus she prepared a freezing poison that with make the whole body paralyze. 

She slowly got up and went near him. His body became tense. Since this was olden days even a slight touch would be inappropriate. Since he was a upright man and never liked any one before. He didnt know how to react. She gave him a bear hug in a childishly usual manner. Breathing her scent he felt that he was finally home. For years after his mother's death he never really felt this. 

He knew he made the right choice. the antidote was in her dress cured the paralysis in seconds. He relaxed and cried hugging her back. Rithi felt this funny but she simply hugged him and gave him light pats. On the end of the hallway 2 slender figures in black clothes loosened their shoulders. Riya knew how good it is to have someone who understands them in this situation. 

Riya was afraid that if one day something happens to her or need to split ways with rithi , what will she do. She was afraid as hell about the turn of events as this was not the original story. She was at ease to have some one who will genuinely care for rithi beside her and have the ability to support rithi.

Krish was sure that it was love and happiness in riya's face. He was happy for them as well. This made him admire riya more. She gave a nod to krish and jumped in the opposite direction. He was now willing to make strategy to get her approval.