『chapter』 『⁷⁵』

hⷯeⷪlͫoⷪiⷪsⷴeⷥ

she was bored already

she was bored already. she hadn't been to a party in do long so she guessed she hadn't remembered how underwhelming they were.

there was nothing to do. everything dulled so quickly. even the sexy people from her radar seemed to have run away.

"alright, i'll see you later." she bid her friends goodbye.
"bye heloise~"

so she went back to where she said she would meet jeno whenever she was ready to leave.

she didn't make it very far though, as she left the group of new made friends, someone grabbed her wrists and pulled her back suddenly.

a noise of shock left her mouth as she jumped but her worries were soon calmed by the sight of the person's face:
"oh, ryujin, hey."

"heloise." the other girl breathed heavily.
"are you okay?-"

"can i have your number please? i don't live around here so i don't think i'll see you again."

heloise laughed shortly, gesturing for ryujin's phone.
"thank you. and sorry if i scared you earlier, i can't waste an opportunity to get to know a pretty girl like you."

she felt a blush growing and she puffed her cheeks out. heloise handed the phone back, and ryujin pinched her cheeks, giving her one last hug before leaving.

heloise held her burning cheeks as she continued walking towards their meeting place.

it was something like a kitchen, with flimsy checkered lino that clicked with every step and overly white lights.

it was quiet there.

a buzz in her pocket brought her gaze down, and she opened her phone to see a message from an unknown number:
hey beautiful xx
its ryu btw

she smiled to herself. when she looked up though, her smile was gone.

jeno was there, yup he was there.

but so was a girl, and she had her arms thrown over his shoulders and wrapped around his neck.

"jeno?"

she didn't know what else to say. or if she should say anything at all.

"sorry for interrupting?"

☎️

ive been in the car for about two hours... i said yesterday i was going home tomorrow but erm its taking so long and my mum gave me something that made my stomach feel sick and my water tastes weird so its not helping :"((

i'll be fine, zoo nawt bei wooryied