『chapter』 『¹³』

jͫeͦnͧoͧ

"i mean if you're willing to owe me for that as well then i guess

"i mean if you're willing to owe me for that as well then i guess..."
"jaemin come onnn~ its not that big of a deal, like we already owe you loads, could you not just do me this one favour?"

heloise had been pleading with jaemin for a while. it wasn't not that she particularly wanted jeno to stay, it was just that that's what seemed would be best for him. best for only him.

"oi, you, jeno, what do you think?"
jaemin pointed in the direction where jeno was sitting by the edge of the train track.
"hm? i don't know?.. i don't really mind to be honest."

he didn't want to seem pushy, like he was forcing himself into someone else's home. but he really really didn't want to have to go back to the dorm and see the managers and his members and face being lonely whilst they all went off to their schedules.

"YES- yes he does mind, jaemin he really minds. do you see his face? he looks so sad at the thought of having to go back. please please pleaseee? he shouldn't have to go back like this anyhow, he's clearly not in the right frame of mind to-"

"OKAY- ALRIGHT WHATEVER- he can stay. but if i told you how much its costing me to get into this phone of his, you'd probably think differently on the matter."
"

tell me it can't be that bad."

jeno watched as heloise put her ear close to jaemin's mouth and the way he face twisted in shock. she gasped and jaemin moved to clasp a hand over her mouth before she could exclaim what the amount was.

he came over, curious as to what was so bad that it would make heloise gasp so loudly.
"can i know? it's only fair-"

the girl whispered in a mufed voice due to jaemin's palm still being covered over her lips.

"A MIL-"
he was immediately cut off by heloise clasping her palms over his mouth. confused, jeno moved to clasp his hands over jaemin's mouth. the three of them looked extremely... unusual, to the outside eye as they stood in a triangle shape with their palms over someone else mouth.

"a million?"
an unwarranted voice called out from behind them. at that moment, they all released each other's mouths and panted for air - heloise basically wheezing since her mouth had been covered the longest.

"i hope you're not planning to win the race again. youngbyul, you know you aren't in any fit shape to race, and even if you were, you're still not permitted to-"

"and what if i wanted to race instead?"

. . . lee jeno... pls stop getting urself into difficult situations