『chapter』 『⁴⁸』

jͤeⷦnⷥoⷨ

"dude, if you're jealous, just say so

"dude, if you're jealous, just say so."
"im not fucking jealous."
"mr water bottle thinks otherwise."

jaemin pointed towards the plastic water bottle in the older's hands, which he had squeezed to the point of no return. he rolled his eyes and discarded the bottle on the ground.

immediately, the younger two rushed over and pretended to do emergency surgery on the bottle.

donghyuck pretended to resuscitate it, pressing gently with three fingers whilst crying out in mourning. jaemin brought the plasters and a straw for an iv drip.

"i don't think he'll make it."
"you will be missed mr. water bottle."
the two then hung their heads solemnly, joining their hands in prayer.

"can you two stop fucking around and help me with my dilemma?"
"aye aye captain." the both saluted as soldiers at the same time, causing jeno to click his tongue and wonder what was going on with the two of them.

"but seriously, what do you want me to do?" jaemin questioned, stopping his tomfoolery when he saw the look on the older's face.

"i need you to do a background check on renjun, and find any possible relations between renjun and heloise."
donghyuck bit back laughter at jeno's very obvious jealousy, going back to his soldier position when jeno spared him a tired look.

"wait wait wait-" donghyuck sniffed the air, "jaemin jaemin, do you smell that?"
"oh my god is it?-"
"now way!-"

"i smell some jealousy~"
"a little jealousy~"
the two exchanged mortified glances, their show coming to an abrupt hault as they both stood there horrified that they had sung different songs.

"god damn, are you gonna help or not?"
"i guess i have to now." jaemin gave donghyuck the side eye for ruining their performance, only to be returned with a look of shock that jaemin would ever begin to believe that it was his fault. the younger sighed and went over to his computer, typing out renjun's name into multiple of his fishing systems.

"okay well, he's a runner. im not entirely sure if he still runs but he used to run in china. and... he got moved from china for some reason, i think his running ground might have gotten exploited or something, but he got sent to korea. and..."

"if you wanted to know about me, you could've just asked. no need to stalk me."

☎️

☎️

jealousy must prevail, mr. water bottle, you'll be missed 😔💔