『chapter』 『⁶⁸』

jⷭeⷦnͦoⷴ

"morning yuo

"morning yuo."

he heard heloise greet his sister from behind his back. her hands felt soft against his upper back as she massaged his neck yet again.

yuo paused in her eating of her cream cheese bagel to give a weird look to the two of them.
"so he's enslaved you to massage his neck too?"
"yup." heloise nodded sadly, jeno feeling once again quite attacked.

"he made me do this everyday for years because he refused to move the pillow to sleep. he didn't want to mess up the bed but he doesn't like sleeping with pillows."

the way she had described it made him seem stupid. it was embarrassing. but he just didn't want to move that pillow.

there was a little bit of a silence as yuo ate and showed something to heloise on her phone and jeno just sat, pondering the way her palms smoothed over his back and the heat danced over his body in pinpricks following the movement of her hands.

she wasn't even that good at massages, it just felt nice because... well because, it was her.

"hey, are you guys staying long?"
"not really, it's just a week."
"aren't you going to be bored though? like what will you spend the whole week doing?"

he hadn't thought of that before. what would they do? just hang around?
"nothing, i guess." heloise responded.

"oh no, you have to do something, trust me heloise, you do not want to stay in his company for too long."
she made a gun hand gesture and pointed at her head. even if jeno couldn't see it, he knew what she was doing.

he scoffed.
"come on, yuo, he's not that bad."
"im not bad at all actually."
he clicked his tongue when he felt heloise shrug, moving away from her.

"hey, i wasn't done."
"you're not even massaging at this point."
"yeah well you're back is warm."

yuo just sat there, biting into her second bagel with a smirk. "you two are so cute together. i ship it."

"ship what?"
"jeloise!"

the two, or jeloise in other terms, looked at one another with shock. that's exactly what jaemin had said a long long time ago.

at this point, they were convinced yuo was psychic.

"anyway, back to my point," the older girl continued as normal, "you need something to do. and i work at a cafe so you could come by later today if you want.

and there's a party tomorrow also so you can go to that if you want."

☎️

☎️

just a filler, this story is slowly but surely ending, it feels like it took so long to write but it didn't really