『chapter』 『¹⁸』

hⷴeͣlͬoͩiͦsⷴeͬ

she smiled at the message left on her phone fondly

she smiled at the message left on her phone fondly. this wasn't to say she wasn't still mad at the boy for challenging jaehyun's team, but the message was quite sweet regardless.

hi!
uhm so, if you're wondering how you got my number, or the other way round, i asked jaem to hack your phone.
anyway erm yeah, thank you for getting that article taken down. even if it doesn't fix everything, i actually really appreciate that you'd do that for me, and it at least saves me one stress - better than all, right?. you've actually done a lot for me, come to think of it. even though you don't really know me. maybe its because i'm an idol, but it doesn't seem that way. and even if it is, i still can't not be grateful. thank you a lot heloise xxx
its jeno by the way, if that wasn't already clear :))

"byulll~"
"yes? hyuck, what do you want?"
"why are you smiling so much? do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend or a partner or something?"
"i- hyuckie nooo- i- don't."

"your stuttering gives everything away."
her younger brother said in a singsong tone before skipping off. she chased after him into his room, catching him and tickling him.

"wait wait wait- please- i'm not tryna die at fourteen- at least let my birthday come first."
"hyuck... your birthday is in like a whole year."
"ten months actually."

heloise shook her head playfully.
"byul? where do you go after school? like we go back by bus but then i don't see you again after."
"hmm, that's for me to know only."

on the topic of where heloise went after school, her mind wandered back to what had happened in the underground that day.

she still couldn't seem to forget jeno challenging jaehyun. he would forever be a dumbass for that one. now he would need a team, and a fairly good one if he wanted to have any chance at least losing respectfully.

"maybe sena and jaehyun were both right, maybe it's time to start training my own team."

but we all know it ain't gon be that easy and this bitch gonna fight everyone before she acc ends up training a team but yeah

ALSO WOOHYUCK KNOWS WHATS UP- date me ples woo 🥺 i mean its not a question, more of a suggestion so u have to do it.
i'm being too forceful, right?