.6- Thank f* God!

Lauren was still panicking. Wide eyed, lost in her thoughts. Thoughts like,

---Dad'sgonnakillme, Dad'sgonnakillme, Dad'sgonnakillme, ---Fuck! Dad's so gonna kill me. ---Shit maan! Why! Why me!? The hell is actually up with the fucking universe? The meeting was fucking important ---The MEETING! this shit's getting ridiculous!...---Mani! Where the fuck is Mani!? Have to call her---

And so she did. She called her best friend Normani, cause if anything she's her last hope for not facing a anxiety or maybe a li'l heart attack at this stage.

After ringing two times she finally heard Normani's voice.

- Hello, Laur? What's up, where are you? The meeting's..

- Mani.. - Lauren said, in a lowest voice she could ever talk, cutting Normani.

- Lauren, are you crying or something? Where the hell are you? This shit is gonna start in some minutes..

- Mani please save me! This ...shit happened when I like landed- I mean when I was in the car- on-on my way and now I'm going back to the MIA a-and- dude, dad'sgonnakillme! I-

- Lauren! What the fuck? BREATH! ..And what happened? Did you got into car accident or anything!?

- Noo, not car but yeah kinda accident for sure...

Lauren explained every single thing happened 'till now, to Normani.

- So you've no idea where the file is?

- Actually it's more like... The whole bag..

- GODDAMNIT LAUREN! WHAT ARE YOU, 18?!.. Laur it was so fucking important for YOU, you dumbass! MIKE LITERALLY TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES THIS IS NOT JUST ANY OTHER CUSTOMER PARTY! IT'LL BE INVOLVED WITH THE COMPANY'S NAME! AND YOU FUCKER LITERALLY GONNA BE THE NEXT OWNER! YOU FOOL! And yeah Mike's defiantly gonna kill you if you disappoint the people.

- Sorry ..?

- LAUREN!

- I AM sorry Mani, so so sorry, it's not like I did it on purpose, and sure it is really important for everyone I know that. Believe me I made like seventeen drafts of this file before finalizing it at last! It is my ladder to impress everyone at once, even dad. And to be honest I knew it'll work until this shit happened and now... I don't know Mani, I'm jus- please help me.

Hearing her friend and the puppy voice, Normani thought, she knew Lauren's really desperate to think it was her fault, and she was disappointed in herself too.
Even though the truth is it's not, it wasn't really Lauren's fault, it could have been happened to her as well, it's just maybe, Lauren's... Bad luck? The shit just happened to her according to her fate. So, with a big sigh, being the bestfriend she is she decided to help anyways

- Oh, Lauren.. okay, ..Okay let's just clear our heads and.. solve the shit you popped out from no-where, and first stop being puppy when you're in danger ..

- I'm in danger? - Lauren asked, smiling dumbly, cause she knew no matter how much her bestfriend is shouting at her right now she can always count on her.

- What do you think uncle's gonna do if some fuck happens? - hearing her fathter's name Lauren's smile fade away.

- Okay, let's just keep the shit together. Um- first off the meeting and file thing, so like, what did you srote in that .. tell me things ..