𝐔𝐌𝐄 ( 𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐈 ) ;

-ˋˏ jealousy ˎˊ-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-ˋˏ jealousy ˎˊ-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 :
— this takes place in the modern au

wc : 745 ˎˊ-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ume had sent you a text, asking if you could accompany her. she wanted to go shopping, but her brother wouldn't follow her, and everyone else was busy. so of course, you accepted.

the two of you were walking down the busy streets, ume had your hands in hers as she dragged you around with her. you didn't mind, willingly following her to wherever she wanted to go to.

"they both look so good though... which one should i buy?" ume asked, holding out two different jeans in front of you.

"why don't you try them on?" you suggested, following after her.

"oh right!" she used her free hand to grab onto your wrist, pulling you along with her.

"wait here, i'm gonna need your opinions, okay?"

"yup," you gave her a thumbs up.

she went into one of the changing rooms to try out the five different clothing she had picked out.

just as you were about to ask if she was done, the door opened and she stepped out in one of the jeans she had picked.

"okay! this is the one i really like, but it's like really expensive... but if it's really nice then i might buy it! so what do you think?"

"it's nice, it makes you look taller!"

"are you saying i'm short?"

"ume, we all know these jeans are the only thing making you look tall..."

"okay, i know i asked for your opinions but, geez calm down," she joked. "okay, i'll put the next one on now," she stated, going back into the changing room.

as you waited for her. some random guy had made his way over to you. much to your dismay, he started hitting on you.

at first you ignored him, hoping for him to get the hint that you weren't interested and leave. but of course. some people just don't know what privacy is.

"hey, can you go away? i'm not interested in whatever you're saying," you stated, taking a step away from him.

"oh come on, i'm just asking for your name," he stepped closer.

"no, i'd prefer if you fuck off," you gave him a side glance.

as expected, he didn't listen to you, turning a deaf ear on what you had just said. you were so close to pinching him in the face. one more word that leaves his mouth, and you were actually gonna make sure he leaves with a broken nose.

suddenly, you felt a familiar arm wrapping around your waist, pulling you into someone's body.

"hey ass hole, fuck off, she's mine," ume spat, glaring at the man in front of the two of you.

ume was clearly irritated with the man in front of you. even though she didn't really know what was going on, she didn't like how close he was.

you weren't aware yet, but the white haired girl actually liked you but was too afraid to tell you yet. something her brother would always call her out on. well it wasn't her fault — she gets so nervous around you, she doesn't know how to act sometimes.

so when it comes to you, she gets really protective. it doesn't matter who it is, if she doesn't like them, then she'll make sure they stay away from you. unless you tell her to let it go, then she'll (unwillingly) agree.

— instead of going away, the man that was hitting on you not too long ago, had the audacity to give ume a suggestive look.

"man, come on, show some respect would you?" you cringed at how he was openly checking your friend out, "this is why you're fucking single."

"you're ugly and have a terrible personality? hun, pick a struggle," ume added on.

the guy clearly got irritated with your insults, opening his mouth to argue back. but ume beat him to it.

"kindly fuck off before i shove this hanger up your wrinkly ass ❤️," ume used her free hand, presenting the hanger she was referring to, to the man.

"you-"

"i will do it. don't mother fucking test me, bitch."

the man gave her a disgusted look before leaving. muttering something under his breath as he walked away.

for the rest of the day, ume never let go of your hand, making sure she's always with you. and you honestly didn't mind, silently enjoying her company.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

next chapter :
gyutaro

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬