六 ;

-ˋˏ akaza ˎˊ-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-ˋˏ akaza ˎˊ-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

its over. lower moon one has been killed. you layed there on the ground, breathing heavily. the train had toppled over when you cut the demon's neck. thankfully, everyone got off safely, there were zero casualties.

"[y/n], are you okay?" rengoku walked over to you. "yeah, just tired," you pushed yourself up, standing up. "can we go back already?" you asked.

"yup! after we bring all these passangers to safety!"

"thank god..." you leaned against his frame, feeling your eyes closing.

"oh right... how's everyone else?" you moved away, looking for the trio. "ah, they're doing just fine!" the hashira gestured to where they were. nezuko and zenitsu were laying together, passed out. while inosuke was sitting alone, clearly exhausted. tanjiro though, looks like he's having difficulty considering how he has been stabbed.

you and rengoku went over to tanjiro to see how he was doing. rengoku instructed him to use his breathing technique to stop the bleeding. while you stood idly by the side, staring off into the night.

you felt a shiver go down your spine, sensing something coming your way. in a blink of an eye, a loud explosion was heard from a distance where the three of you were.

you jumped up, hand instinctively reaching out for your sword, pulling it out you brought it in front of you. the dust cleared, revealing a demon. his skin was pale, blue stripes lying across his built body. that wasn't all. your eyes widened, upper moon three.

you groaned internally, why now out of all times? talk about bad timing-

withiut warning, the upper moon lunged forward, aiming straight for tanjiro.

breath of flames, second form. rising scorching sun.

you swung your blade upwards just in the nick of time, slicing through the demon's arm, splitting it in half.

the demon jumped back, putting a safe distance between each other. as expected of an upper moon, his hand has already healed.

"nice blade," his lips curved up into a smile, licking up the excess blood from the cut.

you adjusted your grip on your sword, but rengoku stopped you. "stand down. it's dangerous," he warned, stepping in front of you.

"i don't understand why you're aiming for a wounded person," rengoku spoke in a firm voice.

"well, i figured he would just get in the way," the demon replied.

"it's our first time meeting and i already hate you," the hashira declared, taking his sword out.

"is that so..? i hate weak humans too, looking at them makes me feel disgusted," the demon stated, staring directly at tanjiro.

"it looks like you and i have different moral values in regards to things," rengoku said.