𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧 (𝟭)

-ˋˏ hide and seek ˎˊ-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

moshi moshi ᵕ̈

this is a short chapter including characters from this book !! i will be doing chapters like this randomly between the story for fun. whatever that happens in these chapters has absolutely nothing to do with the story line, so please don't confuse these special one shots with the actual story! that's all i have to say- happy reading !! <33

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

characters included in this chapter :

muzan and his "daughter"
(ya know, the little black-
haired girl he was carrying?
since her name wasn't said
in the anime, i'll just give her
a random one ; annie.)

kokushibo
douma
akaza
gyutaro, daki

and you of course :p

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ​୭ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

"hm? who is this?" upper moon two asked, kneeling down to the same level as the six year old girl. "i'm annie!" the girl introduced with a bright smile. "oh! nice to meet you annie, i'm douma!"

"douma-san, your eyes are very pretty!"

"oh? you like them?"

"yes! they remind me of the rainbow!"

"hey annie, how do you know that man beside you?" douma asked. "hm? that's my father," the girl replied, staring up at the demon next to her with innocent wide eyes.

"muzan has a kid?" you asked, leaning towards akaza who was just as confused as you were. "i never knew he had one..." he replied.

"who do you think his wife is?" you thought out loud. "i wonder how she looks like, it's hard to please muzan-sama, let alone get near him. she must be special," daki added, standing next to you. "maybe he killed the wife and kidnapped the girl," gyutaro suggested, scratching his neck. "yeah, i can totally see him doing that," akaza agreed.

"but why take the girl though?" you ask. "who knows... it's hard to tell what that man thinks about," akaza shrugged.

"... stop mumbling amongst yourself. don't even think about questioning me either. your task today is to look after this girl. it's a simple one, so you better do it right or i'm killing you."

"sheesh, you shouldn't say that in front of a child you know," you stated, averting your gaze to the six year old girl. "[y/n]."