十三 ;

-ˋˏ sound pillar, uzui tengenˎˊ-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"what's wrong with her?" you asked, kneeling next to the kamado siblings. "she's not always like this- i- i don't know what happened- gah! nezuko!"

"hey. isn't this kamado nezuko?" a strong wind blew past the three of you. "she's flamboyantly progressing into a demon," the pillar stated.

"ah... a pillar! this saves me the trouble..." daki spoke, standing from a distance. tengen turned around, narrowing his eyes at the demon, "you're not an upper moon are you? you're too weak," he stated, "you're not the demon i'm looking for." just as he finished his sentence, daki's head fell off.

"what... when did you-" tanjiro spoke in disbelief. "hey. the fight isn't over yet, control your sister," tengen interrupted. tanjiro continued struggling to calm his sister down, though nothing seems to be working. "sing her a lullaby or something," you suggested.

after thinking for some time, tanjiro started singing the lyrics of a lullaby his mother once sung to him when he was younger. the markings on nezuko slowly faded as tears streamed down her face. she started striking in size as well, clinging onto tanjiro as she fell unconscious.

"how dare you cut my head off?! you'll pay for this!" daki's voice sounded. you turned around with an exasperated sigh, "can you just die already?"

"stop joking around!" she yelled, glaring at the pillar, "you said i wasn't an upper moon just now!" tengen stood up, bringing his sword over his shoulder, "yeah. like, you're not an upper moon."

"i am upper moon six!" she declared. "no way, even a weakling like me managed to cut your head off just now," you argued. "you're so weak. did your brain explode or something?" tengen agreed.

"i'm actually really strong! i'm only number six now... i'll only get stronger from here... and then-"

"you're not convincing anyone here," tengen interrupted, an uninterested look on his face.

your mouth formed an 'o' shape as you watched the uppermoon yell in frustration, tears pouring out of her eyes. "oh! she's crying!" you exclaimed.

"i'm really upper moon six! i'm serious!" she cried, "i even got the number to prove it! i'm super awesome!" she continued throwing a tantrum.

"one more thing, [y/n]," tengen asked, "did you bring a demon along with you?" your eyes widen when you realised who he was talking about. "uhm, i guess i did... how'd you know?"

"he helped my wife a few moments ago..." he answered, "i'm assuming he's on our side?"

"yes, yes! he's my friend!"

the pillar only nodded in response, "then there's nothing to worry about."

daki screams and cries were still going on despite having her head cut off.