五 ;

-ˋˏ lower moon ˎˊ-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-ˋˏ lower moon ˎˊ-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"eh?"

"hm?"

"ehhh??? who are you???" you sat up, staring at the demon in front of you.

"[y/n], don't worry! she's my sister!" tanjiro explained. "s-sister?" you got a small flashback of the dream you just had, frowning. "oh, she's a demon?"

"y-yes! but don't worry, she has never hurt anyone!"

"ah, okay," you mumbled, rubbing at your eyes. so that's nezuko, huh? was she in the box the whole time? well, whatever. you stood up, looking around, noticing how zenitsu, inosuke and rengoku were still asleep.

"tanjiro!" you yelled, noticing a girl coming up from behind him. he dodged in time, the knife barely scratching him.

"don't get in the way, damn it! it's all your fault!" she exclaimed, eyes red with the lack of sleep. "w-what?" tanjiro moved away from her standing next to you.

another boy and two girls appeared, holding a sharp tool in their hands. "what are you doing? if you're awake come help us!" the girl shouted to one of the boys at the back.

the boy with black hair, stared back at the girl with tired eyes, tears streaming down his face.

"i'll tell that man and you won't be able to dream anymore!" the girl threatened, glaring at the poor boy.

"you should get out of our way," you muttered. running towards the three of them, you hit them on the back of their neck, knocking them out.

"are you alright?" tanjiro asked the crying boy who was standing a distance away.

"thank you," the boy smiled, "please, be careful."

"of course!" tanjiro replied, smiling back.

you made your way to one of the doors, sliding it open, the wind blew harshly against you. you stepped out a little, looking up at the dark sky.

"[y/n]!" tanjiro called from behind you, "the demon is up there, i can smell it!"

you nodded, grabbing onto the top of the door, pushing yourself up. climbing onto the train, you grabbed onto the protruding edges of the train for balance. tanjiro followed after you.

"where's nezuko?" you asked. "i told her to stay down there and wake everyone up," he replied.

"alright then, let's go," you stood up and start heading to the front of the train. you noticed a figure standing there as you got closer, making sure to not get too close to the demon.