十六 ;

-ˋˏ play date ˎˊ-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-ˋˏ play date ˎˊ-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"akaza... you went too far."

akaza's wounded hand regenerated just as fast as it got sliced off. "it's fine! it's fine kokushibo-dono!" douma exclaimed with half his face already back, "i have absolutely no problem with what he did!"

"i'm not saying this for your own benefit..." the demon stated. "akaza... if he really bothers you, you should apply for a blood battle to swap places with him..."

"but kokushibu-dono, even if akaza-dono applied for one, there's no way he can beat us," douma exclaimed. "besides, i intentionally didn't dodge him. it was just a bit of fun! this is my way of getting along with him!"

"akaza." ignoring douma, the demon continued speaking to akaza. "did you understand... what i... wanted to say..?" he turned around staring at akaza with his three pairs of eyes, the middle pair had "upper moon one" on it. "i did." upper moon three turned around narrowing his eyes at kokushibo, "i'll kill you for sure."

kurai let out a tired sigh, furrowing his brows. "let's go," he grabbed onto your wrist pulling you away from the upper moons. "woah woah wait, hold on a minute!" douma went over to the both of you, halting your movements by placing a hand on your shoulders. "kurai? aren't you forgetting something?"

"eh? what do you mean?"

a sheepish smile made its way to douma's face, showing off the sharp rows of teeth. "you said you'd come over and hang out with me, don't you remember?"

you watch kurai's facial expression go from one of confusion to disbelief. "i said that?" kurai questioned himself, "i guess i did..." he muttered, "damn, why'd i say that..."

"really, did you get dumber?" akaza spoke from behind him. "hey, being alive for so long actually fucks with your brain," kurai shrugged. "or maybe you were just born stupid," you stated. "[y/n]! you're suppose to back me up," kurai scoffed, letting go of your wrist. "loser," you turn to look at akaza who had said the exact same thing as you, a smile forming on your face as you see the corner of his lips tilt up.

"you guys are so mean, whatever, i'll just go with douma then," kurai slung an arm around douma's shoulder. "hey, what about me?" you grabbed on kurai's wrist to pull him back. "come join us!" douma suggested.

"fuck no," akaza grabbed onto your shoulder, pulling you away from the blonde haired demon. "you can come too if you want!" douma smiled at akaza. "no thank you, i'll be going home," you turned around and started walking away from the group.

but nakime had other plans, with a strum of her biwa the four of you appeared in a different room.

"ah! thanks biwa girl!" douma cheered, clapping his hands. you look around the unfamiliar room, cringing  when you saw a shelf with skulls placed neatly on it.