10 | Snowed In

We ran as fast as we could in the falling snow

We ran as fast as we could in the falling snow. We couldn't see much since the snow was thick and falling quickly, the street lights barely illuminating the streets.

We made it to the car and Jungkook lead me to the passenger seat and he opened the door for me. He let go of my hand and I quickly slid in and he closed the door and ran to his side.

I brushed off the snow on my head and I blew hot air onto my hands to warm them up. He got in and turned on the car to let it get warm in here. I cracked up the heat and I instantly felt much better.

"Out of all days it had to be a storm today," Jungkook says brushing off the snow on his head. "Let's start driving, I'll go slow so we don't get in an accident."

"Okay." I put on my seat belt as he started driving.

I looked out the window, but all I saw was white with the street lights lightly shining through.

We drove slowly carefully making sure not to hit the other passing cars, although there weren't many cars out we still had to be careful. Their dorm was only 10 minutes away from the HYBE building, the hotel was in the opposite direction 30 mins away. It's much safer to go to their place instead of going to the hotel.

We drove in silence as Jungkook was focusing on the road. Once we made it to the dorm, Jungkook got out first and I followed him. He grabbed my hand and we made our way through the snow to the entrance.

He put in the code to the entrance and we walked in, and I brushed off the snow. I looked around in awe. The place was a little fancier than a typical apartment, it was definitely more on the pricier end.

We were in a sort of lobby area, there was a large seating area. And there we hallways leading to other apartment spaces.

I stopped staring when Jungkook caught my attention. "Let's go?"

I nodded my head and we started walking through the building to the elevators. We stepped into the elevators. The doors opened and we walked in, he clicked the button for the 23rd floor.

"This place is nice, I like how it looks," I said while staring at the doors.

"Yeah, it is nice. We've been here for a few years now and we love it."

"Must be nice to live with such great people."

He just stayed silent, and the door opened and we walked out. He leads me to a door and he clicked the doorbell.

The door swung open and there stood Jin wearing an apron, an oven mitt, and holding a large spoon. "Ohh it's you guys! Come in come in, welcome to our home! It must be super cold outside." He stepped aside and let us in.