•Characters•

Authors Note:

I will only be putting a character description for the main characters, other members of BTS and others characters will not have one.

If you are a baby ARMY or just don't know much about BTS, I suggest you do some research first before reading but you don't need to. You really only need to know that basics but other than that nothing else.

-----

•Name: Zoey Marie C

•Name: Zoey Marie C. Dolores
•Nickname/s: Zoey, Zo, Zozo
•Age: 22 Years Old
•Birthday: September 28, 1998
•Ethnicity: Filipino
•Height: 5'6
•Weight: 46 Kg
•Hair Color: Light Brown
•Eye Color: Brown

Appearance:
• Has a fit and curvy figure, has delicate fluffy medium-short hair. A perfectly shaped and symmetrical face. She has light brown skin and silky smooth skin. Is really into the soft girl and cottagecore styles. She loves wearing pastel-colored clothing. Loves dresses and skirts, but when she stays home she wears oversized shirts and shorts.

Likes:
- Cottagecore
- Pastries and other baked goods
- Food
- Pastel colors
- Home-cooked meals
- She loves fashion

Dislikes:
- People who think they are better than her/bullies.
- Has a fear of deep dark water, (thalassophobia) so she hates deep dark water like oceans.
- She hates when people yell at her.

Description:
• Zoey is a normal girl living in Canada with her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend. She is a YouTuber, singer, and dance teacher alongside her cousin. She loves trying new things and want to travel the world.

-----

•Name: Jeon Jungkook•Nickname/s: Kooky, Kook, Jungkookie•Age: 23 Years Old (24 KR Age) •Birthday: September 1, 1997•Ethnicity: Korean•Height: 5'10•Weight: 66 Kg•Hair Color: Brown•Eye Color: Brown

•Nickname/s: Kooky, Kook, Jungkookie
•Age: 23 Years Old (24 KR Age)
•Birthday: September 1, 1997
•Ethnicity: Korean
•Height: 5'10
•Weight: 66 Kg
•Hair Color: Brown
•Eye Color: Brown

Appearance:
• He is tall and well built and has a few tattoos along his arm. Has a perfect face. His aesthetic mostly consists of black and white clothing. Also wears baggy clothes most of the time.

Description:
• He is an idol, he is talented and handsome. He is part of one of the most famous groups in the whole world, BTS.

-----

•Name: Caroline Mae C

•Name: Caroline Mae C. Reyes
•Nickname: Caro
•Age: 24 Years Old
•Birthday: March 16, 1996
•Ethnicity: Filipino
•Height: 5'6
•Weight: 45 Kg
•Hair Color: Dark Brown
•Eye Color: Brown

Appearance:
• She and Caro have similar features, some even say they kinda look alike. She is into Korean style fashion and is also into soft girl style. Has pale skin and has long brown hair.

Description:
• Is the cousin of Zoey, and she lives with her along with her boyfriend. She is the owner of their dance group and a professional dance teacher. Is Zoey's legal guardian from the age of 18.

-----

•Name: Vivian Joy R

•Name: Vivian Joy R. Cortez
•Nickname: Vee
•Age: 23 Years Old
•Birthday: July 5, 1998
•Ethnicity: Filipino
•Height: 5'1
•Weight: 45 Kg
•Hair Color: Black
•Eye Color: Hazelnut

Appearance:
• Just like Caro, she is really into the soft girl aesthetic, but also is into the indie girl aesthetic. She is short but cute and is a little chubby.

Description:
• Zoey's best friend, who's pretty much the complete opposite of Zoey. She's more extroverted and loves making new friends. She super talkative and is a very bubbly person. Looks super intimidating but is actually really nice.