02 | Korea

I started YouTube when I was 15

I started YouTube when I was 15. It started off as a hobby, but then it slowly started to become my full-time job.

I currently have 4 million subscribers on my channel, on that channel I make vlogs and other videos.

I also have a second channel which is my cover channel. I do song covers on that channel, and I currently have 2 million subscribers on that channel.

I make quite a sum of money from both channels which goes to all my personal expenses.

I also earn a bit of money from my Instagram since I get quite a lot of sponsorships and stuff.

Since I get a lot of money from all that, I was able to buy a big house and a car. I was independent and paying for all my expenses by myself at the age of 17.

*****

We started our 40 min drive from our house to the airport. There wasn't much traffic yet since it was still early in the morning.

Caro and I played songs on the speaker, we were singing loudly and vibing along to the music.

Once we got to the airport, not everyone was there yet so we waited for a bit. Once they all got there, we went to get ourselves checked in.

We got through security without a problem and then we headed to our gate. Our gate was a little further than we anticipated, but we were fine with walking.

We were 3 hours early, so there weren't many people at the gate yet. We sat down and rested for a bit.

None of us has eaten breakfast yet and we were getting a little hungry, so we went to go buy some food from the food court.

I went for 2 McDonald's breakfast burritos, 1 egg and sausage McMuffin, 2 hash browns, and water. I got a lot of food, but ya girls gotta eat so...

After eating, we all sat down and did our own things. I decided to start editing my video so that I won't have much to do later.

Our flight is at 10 and right now it is currently 8 am, I still had a lot of time to go.

A few hours later. "Attention all borders, flight number F124, Canada to Korea will be boarding now."

"That's us, let's go!" Caro said standing up enthusiastically.

I grabbed my stuff, and I started recording with my camera as we started boarding our plane.

I was amazed when we got to the first-class section. There was so much space.

I put my stuff in the space provided by my seat, and I sat down in my chair.

There was so much space in our seating area, we had a big tv and a mini-fridge with drinks.

I buckled in my seat belt and sat back after looking around a bit. I played some music on my headphones so that my ears won't pop as much.