Alice is a rather simple person. No fuss or gimmicks, staying away from drama and problems ..... despite being the type who constantly gets in trouble but that's just how she is: simplicity above all else.

And because of such personality, she is known to stay on the safe side of hair products, staying away from hair-dye and perms, as much as she can. Throughout her career this far, she has maintained an image around her hair, which is quite different from other typical idols. And though she keeps her natural brown locks, that doesn't stop her from styling it with new design every since time.

As a result, she had known to be a trend-setter when it comes to 'bling-bling' hairdos. Whether she uses clips or rubber bands or even jewels, Alice has done them all. One of the reasons why fans couldn't wait for comebacks seasons as that's the time the Parisian introduces a new style each time.

But despite being stubborn about her hairstyle choice, there are still rare occasions when she described to switch things up ..... Thus came the big chop.

No one expected it, not her members or her staff. Most definitely not the fans because once it was revealed, mayhem erupted. Fans took the time to Photoshop various hairstyles on her photos in hopes that she'll follow through with those in the future.

As for Alice, the short length took some time to get use to as it was the first time she did such thing. Not only has she struggle to constantly keep hair pieces off her face, she was so close to exploding when she was unable to tie it up to a ponytail as the length was too short.

But after some time, though she dramatically weep about her regret throughout the course of the following days, Yeonha was able to work her magic and collecting every strand into a bun. A small but functional one at that.

It was during this time when Alice realized that change was not entirely bad, and promised herself to try new styles every once in a while .... though when the moment comes and she repeatedly gets cold feet, her PA is there, ready to bind her up in the chair until the entire 'experiment' is over.

°°°°°°°°°°°

1 • The Key

~ A friendship bracelet she has with So-Hyun. To say there's a deep meaning behind it wouldn't be entirely true. It was just something that caught their eyes and after months of searching for a matching jewelry and months of losing their old ones, they decided on this set. So-Hyun has a lock necklace while Alice possess the key bracelet.

2 • Chain Bracelet