Chapter 6-Bet on it

=D wow, updated another chapter! =D Keep voting and commenting! Thanks.

Chapter 6

“Could you stop following me?” I turned my body so fast to glare at Dion behind me. My voice was thick with venom that will make a cobra snake slitters away quickly. He was smiling like he did not care if the world ends right in front of his eyes.

“I’m your biggest fan and how can I not follow you?” He leaned closer to me. “And I’m the only one who knows you, Chloe,”

I shivered against his cold breath despite the hot weather. “Seriously, let me have my privacy!”

“What are you looking for?” He changed the subject abruptly, walking ahead of me.

“Nothing,” I snapped and walked the opposite way. I did not want to tell him that I want to learn French because if he had known, he would have volunteered to teach me and that would annoy the hell out of me. I still have to face him in the house. Maybe, I will move out of there.

“Come on, this is my turf!” He ran in front of me, walked backwards while throwing his hands up. “I know everything here!”

He was right. I bit my lower lip, debating inside my head whether I want to tell him what I wanted to do. He seemed so carefree like I will tell him. In the end, I gave in to him. I told him.

He laughed as he stopped in his track, in front of me. My eyes scanned around for anyone that overheard our conversation as he was laughing his heads off in the middle of the pavement.

“Quiet down,” I hissed through my clenched teeth.

“Why do you want to find a teacher when you got me?” He asked, still chuckling.

I snorted like he just said something that can make an elephant climb the trees. “You?” I gave him a sneering look.

“Yea, me,” he nodded and gestured at his absolute perfect body, unfortunately, I’m even interested at all.

I started to remark when my eyes caught a big sign above him. The best French Tutor in France. I found it! The tutor I was looking for! Yes! Finally, I have found someone who can teach me how to speak proper French.

“You know, if you don’t want me, ask my brother to help, he will be happy to teach you. His mark is very high in French,” Dion kept on, oblivious that I have found a better tutor.

“I need someone with real certificate to teach me,” I told him as I pushed past him to stand in front of the shop. I can’t see anything from the outside as the glass was tinted pitch black. My hand reached the handle and pushed it in.

“Welcome to The Best French Tutor in France,” a lady said in a friendly voice behind the counter opposite the front door. She looked cheerful and pretty. She had the whitest teeth I have even seen as I went closer. “How can I help you?”

I leaned against the administrative desk, with Dion scowling behind me. “I want to learn French,”

“Oh, when do you want to start?” She opened a book and flipped the pages until she found the one.

“Today?” I raised my eyebrow as Dion nudged me. I ignored him and continue looking at the lady; she has long brown hair and thick eyebrow. Her skin complexion did not suite her. She should be tanned and her glasses looked too big for her.

“Not today, Mr. Francis will only be back tomorrow. “ She pushed the glasses up her nose. “So, can you make it tomorrow?”

I nodded. “Sure, no problem. How much is it?”