Chapter 3-Double BAD LUCK!

HEY IT's Chapter 3! So happy that I was able to write it like that! Hope you are not offended or anything when reading! This may contain a bit ..of...you know it when you read it! XD Continue reading and supporting! VOTE!

Chapter 3

That was the first time a guy ever said that to me. So, you can predict what I will do to him. I punched him in the full face. My left hand throbbed in pain as I pushed him aside and started running. I saw him staggered back but I did not care.

I kept running and running till I found my way to the neighborhood that I have rented a house there. The house I have rented was a normal looking house. Like all houses in this neighborhood. Of course, they are the same. Stupid me. It was in the same neighborhood. Two windows on either side of the front door.

When I was opening the front door, the same voice sounded behind me. I whipped my head so fast; it was a miracle that I did not break it. I dropped my keys and my luggage at the ground and stare horridly at the guy –the same guy I bumped at the alley-. He was standing at the pavement that leads to my front door like he was posing for an advertisement.

“Bonjour assez,” he said happily. His mouth was swollen from the punched I gave him and immediately, I felt bad about hitting him. I know that French guy was very straight forward but still… He should not do that to me.

“How did you find me?” I demanded angrily despite the regret feeling in me.

“L'amour peut toujours trouver que c'est manière à vous,” he replied. I stormed my way to his face and glowered.

“English please!” I practically shouted right in his face. I have to learn French if I was going to stay here or else I will get bullied by these kinds of guys in Paris. I did not even know what he said at all.

“Are you staying here?” He asked, frowning as he gave the surrounding a sneer.

He was changing the subject, obviously. But he also did it perfectly. I was side-tracked by him. “Yes, if you may stop following me, I will be able to sleep well tonight.” I hissed at him.

“Better don’t. I will take you somewhere else. A woman like you cannot stay here,” he said like this place was really dirty; filled with rats and whores. He started to take me by my arm but I stepped back, away from his reach.

“No, I’m staying here!” I said in a tone that told him to back off. “I rented this place and you expect me to leave?”

“You don’t understand,” he paused, taking a deep breath, acting like he was annoyed at a little child’s fussing. “I will take you somewhere else,” he repeated, moving towards me.

I fished out my phone from my handbag and raised a hand to stop him. “Stay right there, or else I will call the police.” I warned him, my expression was masked by anger.

Wait, did I just say call the police? No, I cannot do that! If I call the police, everyone will know that I have landed in Paris and I can’t live my life normally here! Damn. How can I shoo this guy away without calling the police?

He smirked knowingly. “Bet you don’t want to call the police right?” He folded his arm against his chest as he read my mind. He was a vampire, I will say! But I was absolutely sure he was pure human! Don’t tell me he inherited a mind reading power from someone?

“You-“ I huffed angrily, turned my heels and unlock the door. I went in and slammed the door behind me, shut the bolts in place and put my luggage at the couch.

Finally, I was calmed enough to give the house a look. It was just plain-normal-looking house. But it was large enough to fit a crowd of people with different sizes. Almost twenty, I guessed. The walls were painted in a shade of blue and some of the paints were peeling due to the age of this house. I think it was over ten years.