Relationships with the Maknae line

(hehe, I shall bless you guys with this Jin✨)

Sky and Jimin

This is the bickering duo. An award would be won and they would be fighting over who's going to eat the gummy bears left in their waiting room. You get what I mean.

Sky and Taetae

The fashionista duo. Love randomly picking out outfits for eachother. Sky is someone who looks out for tae. Kind of like emotional support? Yup. Tae has trouble finding himself and Sky let's him be him, helping him find who he his.

Sky and Jungkoook

The workout duo. They spend most of their time in the gym or boxing with each other. Jungkook is that sweet brother who would push Sky only to hold her back in his arms scared of losing her.

The group usually spends their free time in Sky's room. The boys have helped her find her and also have helped her love herself (after namjoon threatened the little girl).
The boys and her have a sibling bond.

Others:

Bang PD-nim

Both of them have a father daughter relationship. Sky looks at PD-nim as if her own father. She even calls PD-nim as 'father' formally. PD-nim doesn't really mind. He treats her like her own daughter. He babies Sky alot to the point it gets quite annoying for her.

Manager-nim:

This is not really a formal buisness relationship. He's basically family at this point. He annoys Sky, she kills him back. If yk yk.

Short, I know :) pls bear with me🌈
I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words, as you can see.