Relationships with Hyung line

Sky and Jin:

This is the kid-parent relationship, except the kid being way smarter than the parent. Jin looks out for Sky like his own child. Kind of favors Sky than the rest of the BTS members. He is always helps Sky, even with unnecessary things. Sky looks up to him as a mom. She has relied on Jin a lot too. 

Sky and Yoongi:

The merciless savage duo. Both of them have their own dark humor that no-one else understands. They just end up getting a weird look from the rest of the members. They are also the best at cheering each other up. Yoongi is kind of overprotective of Sky which sometimes gets on her nerves but she makes sure Yoongi knows that she's mad so that he can stop being extra.

Sky and Hoseok:

The dance duo. You would see them randomly choreographing songs in the hallways, studios, stages, pretty much whenever they are together. Hoseok loves spending time with Sky because he gets to know more about her and gets fascinated every time he knows another fact about her. Hobi protects her as much as he would to his own sister. Sky ends up protecting the boy more, you know, from bugs and stuff. 

Sky and RM

The smart nerdy duo. Both of them enjoy going to book stores or cafés and just read. Sometimes Sky even helps RM with his English . They are the type to argue over questions like: ''Is a burger a sandwich?" The whole dorm would be chaos every time the two would fight. Yoongi would end up separating the two of them and give a little flick on their heads.