Debut...

It had only been a month of living with the boys for Sky and the time had come. HYBE had announced that there will be a new member in BTS. Armys around the world were already going crazy all around the world. 

<Only if they knew I was a girl. Would they be crazier? The sasaeng fans would probably kill m-> "You good?" Sky's thoughts were disturbed by a pale man. "Yeah, I'm just nervous." Sky replied. "Don't worry; I know you'll be good." Yoongi replied. "Armys don't even know I'm a girl. The controversies, the tabloids, dating rumours; how will we take care of them?" Sky continuous. "Hey, hey calm down. Plus that's not our job, its PD-nim's. The Armys I know WILL love and support you, trust me." Yoongi comforts the anxious girl. "Thanks hyung." Sky says. "It's okay." The older male replies.

Sky was introduce to Army on the BTS WORLD TOUR 'LOVE YOUESELF: SPEAK YOURSELF [THE FINAL]' in Seoul, SK. Most of the Armys were very happy, while the others just hated the fact that she was with 'their oppas'. There was this one woman in the crowd, screaming "Get away from my oppa!" on a continuous basis. But the Armys around her managed to shut her up.

The whole kpop industry was shook at the sudden addition. This made the national news and Sky already had many fans claiming that she was now their bias. Many idols were also attracted to her appearance.

 Obviously there were haters, but Sky didn't care about them since she knew they nothing better to do. Honestly, she could write a million comebacks to them but it would just be a waste of her time.

 The day finally ended with a lot of people congratulating BTS and you, for both, the amazing stage they performed and having an eighth member. It was a great day, for Armys and her members. 

A/N

It's short, I know. Moving on, as y'all know I do accept requests. so feel free to comment or DM me.