Chapter 1, part 2...

SKY: "WHAT HAPPEND TO OLIVIA?"

HANA: "Her breathing and heartbeat is slowing down and everyone else in the department is at the team dinner. I don't know what to do!" (Still sobbing)

SKY: "Hana, I need you to calm down. I get that you start crying when you're frustrated, but try to breathe. I need you to tell me everything; I'm on my way there. Book an OR." (OR is an Operation room)

Sky rushes herself to the hospital still in her pajamas, talking to Hana. After she reaches the hospital she is about to let herself in when a bodyguard stops her.

SKY: "Let me in, I'm a doctor here."

BODYGUARD 1: "Ma'am, you certainly don't look like a doctor. I'm sorry ma'am but I can't let you in. We need your ID."

SKY: (<Sh*t, how could I forget about the security check-up> She thought) "I have to operate right now, please let me go."

BODYGUARD 2: "I'm afraid I can't let you in."

SKY: (Speaking on to the phone) "Hana, they won't let me in. Could you come down?"

HANA: (On the phone) "I'm already on my way."

BTS' POV:

We had just stepped out of the car, and the first thing we see is a woman in pajamas arguing with the guard. Not even a few seconds pass by and another woman comes from the inside. It looked like she had been crying.

WOMAN 1: "How's the condition?"

WOMAN 2: "Not any better. We don't have much time; you'll have to operate right now."

The guard let them in after seeing the other woman's ID. Both of went out of sight within a few seconds.

JIN: "You guys heard that too?"

BTS (except Jin): "Yeah."

JIN: "I hope that's not our PD-nim. Let's go in, boys."

We rush to PD-nim's room, in hopes of seeing him there safe and sound.

Jimin opens the sliding door too fast making a loud thud, startling Bang PD.

JIMIN: "PD-nim! I thought you had died" (Fake cries)

PD: (Exaggerated gasp) "Do you want me to die?!"

JIMIN: "No, but we were really worried." (*Inserts Jimin's pouty face*)

V: "He's right PD-nim. All of us were worried."

PD: "I could tell by your expressions. Anyways, when can I get out of here? I'm already sick of the bland hospital food here. Do you mind asking the doctor for me?"

RM: "Not at all. I'll go!"

Just when Namjoon was about to leave the room, Hana entered.

HANA: "Hi, boys!"

Everyone in the room: "Hi, Hana (noona/-ah)"

JK: "Noona, how come your here?"

HANA: "Oh, I might have not told you this before but I work here."

PD: "You guys know each other?"

J-HOPE: "Yes, we know her family too."

PD: "Guess I'm the only one left out, huh?"

HANA: "Looks like it."

JIN: "Hana-ah, were you crying?"

HANA: "Yes, oppa, actually we had a patient who had to go into surgery as soon as possible or else she would have died. And you know my habit; if I'm too frustrated I can't help but cry. But don't worry she just went into surgery, I hope she gets well soon."

PD: "Was it the patient beside me? I heard a fast beeping sound when someone came in and rushed her out."

HANA: "Yes, it was her."

PD: "She looked really young though."

HANA: "Yeah, but anyways PD-nim, I just wanted to inform you that you might be released in a few days depending on your condition."

JK: "YAY! Our PD-nim will be home soon, you just have to make sure you take all your medicine."

SUGA: "That's enough kook. Thanks Hana, we were just about to ask one of the doctors."

HANA: "No problem! I would like to take your leave now. Bye guys."

Everyone in the room: "Bye Hana! (noona/-ah)"

Authors' POV:

The boys spent some time with Bang PD and went to their hotel later on in the evening.

 <TIME SKIP; the next day at 10:47 am>

Sky finished operating on Olivia. She changes into her hospital scrubs and mask. Sky then goes to Olivia's ward to spend some time with her.

SKY: "You know something Olivia? You scared the heck out of me. (Says while holding Olivia's hand) Oh no, I said heck. Honey, just pretend that you did not hear that. I bet you would want me to sing to you if you were awake, so I'm going to do just that!

Sky then starts whisper-singing the song she wrote only for Olivia, dozing off herself, her head on Olivia's bed, still holding her hand. By then the 7 boys were already on their way up to visit PD-nim. They rush in with a banquet of flowers being pretty noisy.

PD: "Guys be quiet, there are people sleeping here."

J-HOPE: "Yes, PD-nim. We'll be quiet."

The boys then start whispering to themselves and Bang PD. A few minutes later a nurse comes in to check on Olivia and PD-nim.

PD: "So, she's the youngest doctor, you say?"

NURSE: "Yes."

JIN: "She sure does look tired."

NURSE: "I mean she just came out of a 13 hour long operation, I would expect her to be tired."

V: "Whoa! 13 hours? I can't even imagine that."

NURSE: "She even ran all the way here from her house only in her pajamas just to operate on this little girl."

RM: "Oh, so it was her?"

JIN: "Looks like it."

SKY: "Please be quiet." (Says in a sleepy tone)

NURSE: "Yes."

(Everyone giggles)

Once the nurse left, the males went back to whispering among themselves. Only a matter of time passes by when Sky is woken up by an alarming noise she never wanted to hear again.

SKY: "Olivia, NO!"