Abs?!

It was a pretty normal day for everyone. They had been having interviews every now and then. Today was one of those days. Everything was going fine until the stylists decided to put Sky in a crop top and some pants. The outfit :

The boys were completely shook, Sky on the other hand thought she looked good

The boys were completely shook, Sky on the other hand thought she looked good. They had never really seen Sky wear that much of a revealing outfit. Even though she was with the boys for long enough she only wore sweats and a sweatshirt since they didn't really have that many important meetings/schedules.

JIN: "Young lady, what are you wearing?"

SKY: "Clothes, duh."

JIN: "I get it but I'm not letting you wear that to our interview."

SKY: "Why not? Do I look ugly?"

JIN: "You look beautiful, but it's too revealing."

SKY: "Oh then its fine. I'm going to wear it."

JK: "Whoa! Her abs is way more toned than mine. I bet it's more than Jimin hyung too."

JMIN: "Well, you're not wrong though."

V: "Why hyung! Let her wear this nooo... I love her outfit. Plus it shows off her abs, she worked hard for them."

RM: "I agree."

J-HOPE: "Me too"

JK & JIMIN: "Us too!"

SUGA: "I don't."

SKY: "Well, it doesn't matter. I'm wearing it anyways. I should start wearing more revealing outfits; I never thought it'd look this good on me."

Maknae line + Namseok: "YAY!"

RM: "This may or may not become the most viewed BTS interview."

JIMIN: "Oh it will be."

As expected, everyone was surprised. A girl with such toned abs, surprising. (Not really, people just have to get rid of those stupid stereotypes.) The social media was flooding with the picture of Sky's abs. The tag #BtsSky trended on #1 on twitter for quite some time. Sky wasn't surprised, they're armys after all.

Sky's abs: