Chapter 1, part 4...

HANA: "Hey Sky?"

SKY: "Yeah?"

HANA: "I know this is not the best time but..."

Hana hands sky a piece of paper.

HANA: "I want you to go to Korea and become a singer there. First you'll be a trainee, once your skills are better, you will debut. This is the document for that."

SKY: "Wait, really?"

HANA: "Yup!"

SKY: "But- but what about you?"

HANA: "Don't worry I'll come along."

SKY: "How though? Will you be joining another hospital there?"

HANA: "Yeah, I'll be a director at our company's hospital."

SKY: "Could I operate too?"

HANA: "I knew you would say that, that's why I have prepared something. You'll be working whenever you are free. You can come at night too; it's basically up to you."

SKY: "OMG, thank you so much Hana!!"

HANA: "Sky, you have to promise me something."

SKY: "Okay..."

HANA: "Promise me that whenever you are hurting you will always come to me or at least talk to someone, yeah?"

SKY: "I promise."

HANA: "Okay, now let's get packing! We have a lot of things to do."

The girls packed up everything in Scotland within a week or so and flew to Korea. PD-nim and the boys were already back by then. Sky met with Bang PD and discussed the contract and everything else that needed to be discussed.

Sky had started training right after the meeting with PD-nim; she also had gotten a personal manager. Since Sky was really good in most aspects, she didn't have to train for that long. Sky caught up quite fast and easily learnt the dance moves. She also knew how to compose her songs so there was barely anything to teach her. Sky had become very close with PD-nim and her manager in this period of time. Two months had passed by from when Sky had started training. It was finally time for her to debut. So, what happened?